DJ Vlad Directing Mac Dre American Gangster Episode

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
long story short...

dre made punk police, authoroties were watchin his crew and eventually got marty to wear a wire, dre does his bid gets out puts out romp, goes back on a vilation, gets out and puts out stupid doo doo dumb....

Feb 12, 2003
^^ yeah it wasnt the song uninvited that made the police start snooping around like it said in the first post right? I always thought it was punk police like you said. and im almost positive about that. All you gotta do is listen to the first minute of stupid doo doo dumb to figure that one out.

I think its good too. shit maybe all the kids around the nation listening to punk rock cupcake music will get curious and go and get rompalation online or something. Expose them to a real nigga down to do the time so he didnt have to sell out his homeboys, and come back rapping harder than ever.

And i agree with coolio the best rappers come from vallejo in my opinion and not any part of vallejo, the country club crest. the other gusy are dope as fuck too but thats the shit i came up off of growing up in fairfield.

And it pisses me off sometimes too so many dudes on here 5 years ago used to say fuck dres new shit its all thizzed out music there was only a handful of people on here repping that shit. And rarely a mac dre thread in the first page of BART. but hey at least most respect him now for the great rapper he was. RIP

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
true. i remember people use to be like "dre rap to slow" "dre aint got but one style" "dre on that whiteboy shit"

lol. an dont short rap slower? i have yet to hear a fast short track!

May 20, 2008
fareal tho i wouldnt even put nuthin like this out fareal,idea just sound hella can and if anything it should be a highlight for the goodness he brought outta life and not a who snitched on who and went to jail type shit..

everytime we hear bout this shit it always seems to talk about the jail convictions,iono it just sound hella can,im not hatin but sumtimes things shouldnt just happen. if anything put treal tv on bet

Dec 9, 2006
fareal tho i wouldnt even put nuthin like this out fareal,idea just sound hella can and if anything it should be a highlight for the goodness he brought outta life and not a who snitched on who and went to jail type shit..

everytime we hear bout this shit it always seems to talk about the jail convictions,iono it just sound hella can,im not hatin but sumtimes things shouldnt just happen. if anything put treal tv on bet
Treal TV is dope, but it's complilation for people who are already fans of Mac Dre.

Ghostride the Whip and American Gangsta are documentaries and actual stories that will explain the culture and lifestyle in a way that people who aren't even familiar with Hip-Hop (like my parents) will be able to understand and appreciate the bay area culture.

DJ Vlad
www.VladTV.com

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com

They're not making a documentary on rap music....It's about the Romper Room....For BET's "American Gangster" series.

Therefore it would make no sense to put "treal tv" on bet

May 20, 2008
american gangster? if anything make it on the 415,i got family man,talk bout sum real real gangsta shit,why even put mac dre on american gangster tho,yal can put him in a better spotlight then that is all im sayin

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
Do you not know the whole history of The Romper Room and the story behind it?

lol @ Jim Jones and Patty Hearst

The show on BET is about BLACK GANGSTERS....Not just five an dime cats, but dudes who really put it down.

On a side note, they should make a documentary on the homie Nard T.