DJ Vlad Directing Mac Dre American Gangster Episode

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
i was just about to ask 2 questions, then this last 5 6 posts pop up.

1 was, where is coolio da undadogg?
and
2 will this have the world renown "mac dre presents" logo on it anywhere?

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
lynch say about what? also, i duno about x-raided. he been in the pen for what, 16 years? his story is more of music related than gangland or whatwever its called

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
yea if they gonna talk on the Romp... then do it right! Coolio, Diggs, Kilo, Miami, dubee ? I dont know there involvement, but I think its safe to say some of them had involvement.

BUT obviously they are not going to dry snitch on them selfs, or the the double R... but I'm sure they can tell a good story of Dre's "Associates" without name dropping.

Feb 12, 2006
the rompilation was made after he relocated to sacramento, right after he got out. some of the material was made prior to that, but a majority was done afterwards.

Dec 9, 2006
Wassup yall. .glad to see a lot of excitement about this project.

Although media outlets like to focus on Mac Dre, this episode will have a strong emphasis on the 16 core romper room room members. We will try to feature all the romper room cats that are currently out, and hopefully some that are locked up. I've been in contact with a lot of the cats everyone here has mentioned - J-Diggs, Kilo, Big Dant and Coolio.

This story will have a strong emphasis on the Vallejo, everyone's lives before the bank robberies, how everyone went to prison, and what happened after Dre's murder.

For those that can't wait until November, the Ghostride the Whip documentary has a section about the romper room gang and what happened in Fresno when J-Diggs, Kilo and Dre were arrested. This dvd comes out July 29th.

BET just got picke up in England, so these shows will have international exposure - 10's of millions of people watching. The Bay Area doesn't get a lot of chance to get this type of spotlight, so everyone needs to support these projects.

I'm also working on another American Gangster episode on a major Bay Area crime figure. More info on that soon.

DJ Vlad
www.VladTV.com
www.djvlad.com

TKASH

Sicc OG
Jun 6, 2005
www.guerrillafunk.com
MY NIGGA JUST HIT ME ABOUT THIS SHIT...I AINT KNEW OF THIS TIL NOW...A STORY ABOUT MY CREW AND I AINT KNOW ABOUT IT...SOMEBODY NEED TO GIVE ME A BUZZ CUZ THIS SHIT AINT RIGHT AND ITS NOT 53 OF US IN THE ROMP...IT WAS ONLY 16 OF US...AND MY NIGGAS LIKE KHALID,RONNIE WAGS, RAY RAY, FREAKY D. AND D-CON STILL IN THE CLINK FOR THIS SHIT SO THIS SICCNESS SHIT NEED TO DO THEY HOMEWORK HOMIE...NIGGAS STILL FIGHTING CASES AND SOME NIGGAS IS INNOCENT...IM THE FIRST NIGGA IN THE ROMP TO EVER ROB A BANK AND GOT CONVICTED FOR IT, SO I CAN SPEAK ON IT BUT OTHER THAN THAN THAT GAME COST...AND FUCK WHOEVER TRYNA DISASSOCIATE ME AND MY CREW FROM MAC DRE...HE IS US AND WE ARE HIM...BEFORE YOU TURN YOUR HOMEWORK IN, YOU BETTER STUDY THIS SHIT... -DA'UNDA'DOGG...

GREATEST RAPPER MAC DRE (R.I.P.)
GREATEST RAPPER ALIVE DA'UNDA'DOGG...LISTEN AND LEARN...

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DAUNDADOGG
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/MACDREDAUNDADOGG

hit [email protected]