DJ Hero

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2005
rushed over to my boys house to try this and frankly...im so glad i didnt buy it,its pretty fucking whack,and this is commin from someone who dug the metallica guitar hero.i guess the soundtrack is coo,but this is boring,and not even remotly like djing.

May 31, 2007
I can see how people see its wack. I thought it was during the tutorial, but then i put the difficulty up and that shit was hard. But yea I can see how people dislike it, the biggest plus of the game is the songs themselves

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
i was bored as fuck with this game on medium difficulty but its 100x more fun on hard and expert. much more interactive and rewarding. medium is nothing but button presses.

Nov 14, 2002
I'll actually do that now.

I noticed that medium to difficult is a pretty drastic change in difficulty. Besides that though, I miss the "story" of Rock Band, even as shitty as it was. There's just no progression to it. The songs are repetitive as hell... I dunno I'm just dissapointed with the whole thing. It sucks that friends can't play (I don't count that guitar mode) in one way or another... It seems like you're never really progressing. Unlocking decks/outfits/characters is nothing. I'd rather make my own anyhow.

Very unsatisfying for a buck twenty. I honestly think they put this game out to test if the peripheral would catch on so they can add it to Rock Band/Guitar Hero somehow in the future. Rock Band came with a fuckin geetar and a drum kit and was how much? 150?

Also I need more songs that I'm into.

I was actually gonna throw it on in a min so we'll see how it goes. I've actually been more interested in stomping robot scorpions on PSN Home for an hour than playing DJ Hero. And also it would be one thing if I had a friend to trade off with, but nobody I know even wants to bother to try the damn game. They play the tutorial, don't understand the fader and then just say "I hate this game."

May 31, 2007
Have you gotten to Daft Punk yet? Them and Scratch Pickles are my favorite sections.

I actually really like most of the songs. The Hollaback girl and Disturbia shit sucks, though.
Scratch Perverts?
I like alotta the tracks, but I agree with Zero that even though the HERO stories were pretty shitty and barely even there, that they made the game feel like you were progressing somewhere