DJ Hero

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
I played it at Best Buy today, it was pretty cool. I started on easy and it was way too easy.. but i went to switch to medium, but its a stupid demo so it kept having screens sayin order now.. and i couldnt hit start so i just walked away. I'll prob get it.. Hope the Renegade controller is much better.. the reg. one is ok.

May 31, 2007
I copped... Havnt played it yet. Even if the shit is hella gay to play, which im hoping not, the soundtrack seems hella beast, and theres a DJ mode where the dame will just play songs from the game and you dont even gotta play the game itself. Plus you cna have one DJ and one guitar. dope

Mar 13, 2003
my 11yr old son is showing some interest in this game, so i might cop and check it out based on that for 1 of his xmas presents.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Closing Comments
In an overcrowded genre of music games, DJ Hero resides at the very top with the best of 'em. The original mixes are stunning and scratching the turntable is just as fun as it seems. It's not as full-featured as Rock Band 2 or Guitar Hero 5, but the simpler presentation really works in its favor. Like an '80s arcade, mixmasters will be gunning for those high scores on the leaderboards. A little headroom has been left for improvement with a sequel, particularly in the head-to-head battles and the way leaderboards display scores. But DJ Hero is already the most exciting music game around and is guaranteed to get the party started. To paraphrase Run DMC: gosh darn that DJ made my day.
Got 9/10 on ign