DISCUSSION.. IS THIS DRY SNITCHIN OR WHAT???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
okay, i read the thread. honest question siccmade, is it that serious?

with all due respect yall too old to be funkin' over stupid shit...if you dont like his music then cool, if he dosent like yours then cool...maybe they felt you made a side comment and maybe they made a side comment..but nothing that was said was serious enough where yall should have to meet up and fight over it.

thats just my opinion. im not either one of your best friends or nothin but ive chopped it up with both of yall, and thats a unbiased opinion.

BUT if you do feel that serious over a fade what can i say? i definitely cannot tell another man what he can and can not do. but i think yall should just speak on the phone, come to a conclusion and just leave it at that.

i think this might have been a severe miscommunication gone awry.

Apr 24, 2007
www.mypsace.com
okay, i read the thread. honest question siccmade, is it that serious?

with all due respect yall too old to be funkin' over stupid shit...if you dont like his music then cool, if he dosent like yours then cool...maybe they felt you made a side comment and maybe they made a side comment..but nothing that was said was serious enough where yall should have to meet up and fight over it.

thats just my opinion. im not either one of your best friends or nothin but ive chopped it up with both of yall, and thats a unbiased opinion.

BUT if you do feel that serious over a fade what can i say? i definitely cannot tell another man what he can and can not do. but i think yall should just speak on the phone, come to a conclusion and just leave it at that.

i think this might have been a severe miscommunication gone awry.
YEAH I FEEL YOU. I HAD TALKED TO IROCC AND HE CALLED ME AND WE SAID EVERYTHING IS GOOD. NO PROBLEMS. THEN SMIGG ON THERE TALKING TUFF AFTER I GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH ROCC. IM LIKE FUCK IT I RESPECT YOU LEAVE IT ALONE. THIS DUDE LIKE I DONT RESPECT YOU. THEN HE GO ON TO SAY IT CAN BE ANYWHERE AFTER CRHYMES MADE HIS LITTLE COMMENT. AT THAT POINT WE NEED TO TALK. MAYBE BLOOD FLOW IS RESTRICTED FROM THEM SKINNY EMO JEANS AND HIS SHMEDIUM T-SHIRT.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
I been in this game 12 years, and no funk. Im trying to unite the city but there is ALWAYS THAT ONE.
We have all been is this game along awhile and still striving for more several ppl have been trying to unite the city/state for yrs...

i dont think this one incident could divide a whole city...alot bigger issues are at hand...but 2 wrongs dont make a right either my friend...just my 4cents...

Apr 24, 2007
www.mypsace.com
ON SOME REAL SHIT I THANK EVERYONE FOR THEY'RE 2 OR 4 CENT. BUT THIS BITCH SHIT NEED TO BE EXPOSED. HE NEED TO KNOW YA DAMN RIGHT THIS IS SOUTHERN CALI. I DONT KNOW HOW THEY HANDLE THEY SHIT UP THERE (NOT DOUBTING THEY DO) BUT WHEN YOU TRYING TO BE ALL HOLLYWOOD JUMPING ON SITES ACTIN TUFF BE ABOUT IT. I ADMIT IT PISSED ME OFF WHEN HE WOULDNT ANSWER WHEN IM TRYING TO BE A MAN AND TALK TO HIM TO CUT THIS GAY SHIT SHORT AND THEN MY FOLKS LIKE HE SNITCHIN ON AIM AND TWITTER IM LIKE "MAN, THIS GAY BASTARD". ON TOP OF THAT I DIDNT WANT HIM FALSIFYING SHIT TO PEOPLE. ITS BETWEEN ME AND HIM AND THATS WHERE IT SHALL STAY. END OF DISCUSSION.

"DAGO UP, HATERS DOWN"