Dexter bitches!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 28, 2005
1, 2, 4, 5, 3. I think in the end, season 6 will sort of be a tie with 4 in terms of "best seasons".

3 is damn near a throwaway season if you ask me. I'm sort of irked at the concept of them simply bringing up a rival serial killer in every season, but the whole Trinity Killer with Lithgow brought my faith back in that. Dude murdered that role. I liked season 5, because it brought the romance dynamic back into the picture- and that season it was real... unlike with Rita, because he hid half his life from her. I think Julia Styles did a good job in her role. The end of the season was what was disappointing though, and I think left people not happy with it.

Much credit to Michael C. Hall for going through cancer treatments and a divorce, yet still producing/starring in this show along side his now ex-wife.

Nov 7, 2006
so it's been a few episodes so i should ask, how is this season panning out? has the acting gotten any better from the supporting cast? or should i just give up completely on this season.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Judging by the previews at the end of the last episode, shit's about to go crazy. Dexter's about to go on a serious killing spree. I predict he get's carried away with it, and get's caught (or accused) as they prepare to wrap the series.

Big props to Michael C. Hall for carrying that show with cancer and an annoying ex-wife.

Sucks Mos Def died but it looks like he'll stay on the show.