Dexter bitches!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2007
"oh yea all kinds of backup, helicopters n shit."

"the ice-truck killer did not hoard his victims blood just to have a party at the motherfucking marina view hotel."

"suck my dick motherfucker, u understand that shit?"

lmao those crack me up everytime

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
The plot twist is retarded. Total bite off the book/movie Thr3e by Ted Dekker. Which sucks cause that book and movie are fucking terrible.

It's about time someone find out Dexter is always doing his own investigations and web searches and shit. Probably gonna be that new lab dude; even though I'm kind of confused with the whole arm/hand that was in his apartment.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
...I'm kind of confused with the whole arm/hand that was in his apartment.
Matsuka had a intern with big ol titties at the beginning of the season who stole the arm (from the ice truck killer case) from the evidence room and put it on ebay. He fired her, then hired the new guy who was able to wipe any trace of the sale off the internet (Huh?). It turns out that this new guy is a huge fan of Dexter and now he has the arm for some reason. Maybe he bought it in the first place. Either way Im sure they'll explain it. Or He'll try to kill Batistas sister or something stupid and rushed the way showtime does all its shows.

Nov 17, 2002
www.facebook.com
The ONLY good part about the finale was that Deb caught him.

There was so much stupid shit in this episode. How convenient that no one went inside the crime scene until Dexter came, went in by himself, and then had time to damage the painting. That has never fucking happened in the history of this show. They have never stayed outside of a crime scene in order to wait for Dexter. Lazy writing. That's what that is.

This season was one of the worst. But at least they finally brought Deb in on the secret. I'll give it that.

Apr 11, 2007
"There's something off about you Morgan. I should have seen it before. The fake smile, the donuts. You don't even walk like a normal person, you glide. Like a fucking lizard on ice. It's all a fucking act...and I ain't buying it."

lmao. was nice to see more of doakes in the latest episode.

Props: TRAGIC LOSSES
Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
Such a shitty way for Dexter to end (and im not even referring to the literal ending). the writing got progressively worse after Trinity and it all ended with some mediocre "metaphors" to add depth that really just came off as being stupid as fuck.

But Breaking Bad is too epic for me to even give a fuck about Dexter lol

Props: emma