Dexter bitches!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
This season was fucking terrible and the finale was the worst episode of any television show ever made. General Hospital has better writing than this show.
Naw man, worst ending was the sopranos. Everybody hates Chris had the same ending bc it was so shitty, it needed a black remake.

Lost was also another shit ending. Lol at dexter diving into a storm. He didn't die and it's gives the writers a few years to move on with the series.

The last scene was as bad as sharknado.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
Naw man, worst ending was the sopranos. Everybody hates Chris had the same ending bc it was so shitty, it needed a black remake.

Lost was also another shit ending. Lol at dexter diving into a storm. He didn't die and it's gives the writers a few years to move on with the series.

The last scene was as bad as sharknado.
The Sopranos ending didn't suck. There were consequences to Tonys actions. Unlike Dexter who got away with killing everyone.

Jan 25, 2006
Such a shitty way for Dexter to end (and im not even referring to the literal ending). the writing got progressively worse after Trinity and it all ended with some mediocre "metaphors" to add depth that really just came off as being stupid as fuck.

But Breaking Bad is too epic for me to even give a fuck about Dexter lol
Actually the show runner of Dexter resigned after the Trinity season since he said the series couldn't really go further. After that other people manned the ship. Here's what that guy, Clyde Phillips, had in mind with ending the show:

"In the very last scene of the series, Dexter wakes up. And everybody is going to think, ‘Oh, it was a dream.’ And then the camera pulls back and back and back and then we realize, ‘No, it’s not a dream.’ Dexter’s opening his eyes and he’s on the execution table at the Florida Penitentiary. They’re just starting to administer the drugs and he looks out through the window to the observation gallery.
And in the gallery are all the people that Dexter killed—including the Trinity Killer and the Ice Truck Killer (his brother Rudy), LaGuerta who he was responsible killing, Doakes who he’s arguably responsible for, Rita, who he’s arguably responsible for, Lila. All the big deaths, and also whoever the weekly episodic kills were. They are all there.
That’s what I envisioned for the ending of Dexter. That everything we’ve seen over the past eight seasons has happened in the several seconds from the time they start Dexter’s execution to the time they finish the execution and he dies. Literally, his life flashed before his eyes as he was about to die. I think it would have been a great, epic, very satisfying conclusion."

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
Yeah, the ending was terrible.

I was actually hoping he would die or get outed as the Bay Harbor Butcher at this point.

Jan 18, 2006
Only disappointment of the season was the finale. Everything else was good imo but then again I really enjoyed everything about the show.

Oct 4, 2013
NJ
They should have ended with bastia reading dex died like he did in the ep. then pan out and show a police meeting going on like they always do in the room everyone gathered, and on the board is dexter and them finding out about him. shit would have added closure like the police caught on to him. but at the same time couldn't do shit to him or his sister would have been a proper closure for every character

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
This was awful, this show has awful writers tho so I'm not surprised.

That hypothetical ending sounds pretty bad too.