Deceased Siccness Member Screen Names (Making A List)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Yall almost had another member added to this list...

Victim Dropped off at John Muir in Concord with Gunshot Wounds

I got shot 3 times last Wednesday night on my front porch, my nigga with me got hit twice. we both survived, thank god.

This happened in Concord of all places, a nice neighborhood. right on my front porch as i was putting the key in the door to open it. two ppl ran up behind us and unloaded from 5 feet away. luckily the door opened and we ducked in the house straight to the backyard. nobody followed us in or said a word, they obviously wanted to kill and not rob me.

also 24 hours prior the police told me, after i got shot, that the neighbors reported gunshots being shot at my house. Not a single cop came to the scene the night before or when i was shot...smh.

The worst part about it is after getting out the hospital, i was sent straight to concord jail. no antibiotics nor any pain killers. no dressings on my wounds. just thrown in a cell bleeding out my wounds. punk as 5-0 hit me with a cultivation charge and a gun charge, and i was the one who just had an attempted murder on me...fuck!

im here tho, and luckily Gas01wasnt with us that night, he coulda easily been standing there with me...thank god him and his lady didnt come thru

Ive been on this board since day 1, ive had my problems with members in the past and have always come back here to post my thoughts/feelings/opinions on everything from a-z. I just want to let everyone know how easily we can be taken out...one day you are living life and everything is going great, then suddenly that can be turned upside down and even tho I lost a lot that night, including my house. I still have my health, my family, and my friends. I feel blessed. There wacere more bullet holes in the front door and walls that clearly missed us both, from 5 feet away...amazing how we survived after getitng hit 5 times. A lot of ppl dont survive one gunshot wound.

Wow fuck the pigs, thats disgusting.

I hope you get well soon

Props: BO$$
Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET

I got shot 3 times last Wednesday night on my front porch, my nigga with me got hit twice. we both survived, thank god.

This happened in Concord of all places, a nice neighborhood. right on my front porch as i was putting the key in the door to open it. two ppl ran up behind us and unloaded from 5 feet away. luckily the door opened and we ducked in the house straight to the backyard. nobody followed us in or said a word, they obviously wanted to kill and not rob me.

also 24 hours prior the police told me, after i got shot, that the neighbors reported gunshots being shot at my house. Not a single cop came to the scene the night before or when i was shot...smh.

The worst part about it is after getting out the hospital, i was sent straight to concord jail. no antibiotics nor any pain killers. no dressings on my wounds. just thrown in a cell bleeding out my wounds. punk as 5-0 hit me with a cultivation charge and a gun charge, and i was the one who just had an attempted murder on me...fuck!

im here tho, and luckily Gas01wasnt with us that night, he coulda easily been standing there with me...thank god him and his lady didnt come thru

Ive been on this board since day 1, ive had my problems with members in the past and have always come back here to post my thoughts/feelings/opinions on everything from a-z. I just want to let everyone know how easily we can be taken out...one day you are living life and everything is going great, then suddenly that can be turned upside down and even tho I lost a lot that night, including my house. I still have my health, my family, and my friends. I feel blessed. There wacere more bullet holes in the front door and walls that clearly missed us both, from 5 feet away...amazing how we survived after getitng hit 5 times. A lot of ppl dont survive one gunshot wound.

Thanks for all the get well messages!

Im doing a lot better. There is one bullet that went in my back and stuck in my scapula bone (somewhere in my shoulder) that is giving me hella issues. The shots that went clean thru me healed up quick! Ive been to three different hospitals and they all are opposed to taking the bullet out due to the nerve damage that might happen if they do so...so at this point norcos and antibiotics are all I have to make the pain go away. But if you saw me today you would never guess I was just shot multiple times, by two different caliber guns!!!!

Here is the fucked up part, yesterday I got a bill from the Trama Center for $24,000!!! Daaaaaamn!

SO the dudes who shot me didnt rob me, but check this. The police ran up in my house and took all my loot! So i feel like the police robbed me. Now the hosptal is trying to hurt my pockets even more...a fuckin funeral woulda been cheaper than this!!!!

uggggh

Feb 11, 2006

Damn hope you recover fast mayne

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
gas on superfly snukas laptop...hijaaacked.

you like my best friend at this point in the bay. you know if anything else happens were all riding. stay positive. glad you pretty much healed. and i appreciate you looking out recently.

superflysnuka is a cool ass guy offline. known him back from the SD days. he's looked out for me numerous times just on GP. so when i got syrup or shit like that, i'll pour the nigga up and i never charge him. and i dont pour NO ONE up. thats a good dude right there. we thank god you made it through that shit. thats the grace of god.

everything will work out.

Jun 5, 2004
S @Super flu snuka damn dat sucks mane good to hear ur healed up. My best friend had somethn similar happen a couple years back he got hit with three 9 rounds and one different one... and they just shot him n didnt rob him.

Niggas is fuckin haters nowadays i swear. Good to hear ur doin ok mane

Dec 4, 2006
Damn Superfly Snuka ...I heard about that shooting but didn't know it was you!

There's a shit load of haters in Concord..that I can tell you from my own experience..

they see you getting money and they'll try to come at you sideways..

but from the looks of your case...it looks like it's people you know....

Stay safe brodie...1..

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
Thanks for all the get well messages!

Im doing a lot better. There is one bullet that went in my back and stuck in my scapula bone (somewhere in my shoulder) that is giving me hella issues. The shots that went clean thru me healed up quick! Ive been to three different hospitals and they all are opposed to taking the bullet out due to the nerve damage that might happen if they do so...so at this point norcos and antibiotics are all I have to make the pain go away. But if you saw me today you would never guess I was just shot multiple times, by two different caliber guns!!!!

Here is the fucked up part, yesterday I got a bill from the Trama Center for $24,000!!! Daaaaaamn!

SO the dudes who shot me didnt rob me, but check this. The police ran up in my house and took all my loot! So i feel like the police robbed me. Now the hospital is trying to hurt my pockets even more...a fuckin funeral woulda been cheaper than this!!!!

uggggh

Ive made it 2 years since this happened. Im very thankful for being blessed with more time on earth. Others have not been so lucky.

Getting shot multiple times from behind on my porch in concord that night unfortunately isnt the craziest thing that has happened to me. My life could be a book and a great movie. Not sure why im still alive today but I hope its for a good reason, a positive one.

Attachments

Jan 5, 2006

Ive made it 2 years since this happened. Im very thankful for being blessed with more time on earth. Others have not been so lucky.

Getting shot multiple times from behind on my porch in concord that night unfortunately isnt the craziest thing that has happened to me. My life could be a book and a great movie. Not sure why im still alive today but I hope its for a good reason, a positive one.
Crazy shit man. Glad you're still with us.

My cousin got sprayed years back as he was getting dropped off infront of his house, made it to his porch, didn't even realize he'd been hit until he felt hot and saw the blood. His instinct was to cover his homie so he took all the bullets. Was in a coma but luckily he pulled thru. Let's just say that karma was a bitch months later.