Deceased Siccness Member Screen Names (Making A List)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
posted Saturday @ almost 1am.... ya breh, you got a life. LOL

musta hopped right on the siccness after dippin off in some pussu & choppin down the blocc huh? LMAO

you just proved yourself wrong by replying in when you should have been off in a warm wet hole.

moving forward anything you say is obsolete.
He still at it 7 years later 🤣

Props: siccmadesyko

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
No, I deleted my posts because when it's on it's on and I don't do no talking. Now that's it's over we can talk about it bitch nigga.

Talking shit on the computer but in real life I punked you. You a pussy San Jose lame. And before San Jose you was in a Texas suburb. No idea why bay area dukes try to flex...Yaw all suburban. Ain't none of you walked an hour in any hood nor would survive in one. You can talk all the shit you want about me but at the end of the day I'm a real hood nigga who's birth certificate and history confirms that. Who's bloodline confirms that. Yaw obsessed with the culture I'm really apart of. You can photoshop another mans photos (gay shit) all you want, but in reality I'm really from this shit. You niggas are urban groupies. All geeked up because you saved another MALES pics to your computer. Faggot shit.

Oh and the Portland duke I was going back and forth with I been punked multiple times in REAL LIFE. All that prank calling and computer flexing but when I was in Portland to link up he didn't want smoke. Like I said before, duke is full of estrogen. You don't get no points killing someone because they like women. We know the real story: The lame moved in with another man in his mid 30's even though he was a trust fund baby. Why the fuck would a 35 year old move in with a 21 year old when he's rich...for school? You never wanted to go to school in your 35 years of life? Lol, that Portland nigga is a faggot. Facts. Ol' "My life was in danger!" off of a 1v1. You'll forever be a lame, and all the faggots that cosigned you is cornballs.

I seen that male bitch at the bowling alley, I was with a female, he was with a male. Enough said. He was scared to even look in my direction. That boy pussy, I was done with him after I checked him, I toward over him while he bowled and he pretended he didn't see me. Sweating heavy. AND he had his boyfriend with him and I was dolo. Not so tough when you don't have a piece of metal to hide behind huh?

And all the other folk that was talking shit...Karma is a bitch lol. I hear a lot of niggas are dead one way or another...I guess you shouldn't glorify shit if you not really with it. RIP Ne Obliviscaris @Ne Obliviscaris , talking about the way I look but I seen niggas photos, pause cuz I don't look at men like yaw weirdos, but yaw def got that nerd and knock swag to be talking about the next man. Oh, and I'm still walking round this bitch, hope you not an internet tough guy in the next life. Lol @ saying "RIP" on a internet forum but in real life it's another story. Damn. Glorifying the death of a 21 year old you were jealous of, only to die prematurely yourself. Damn.

I'll stand my ground against whoever want the drama. I was never scared of none of you actors, I just don't do no internet back and forth when it can be real beef. But since I already checked everybody on my list, I'm done with it now. Plus you niggas aren't any kind of threat anyway so it was nothing to dwell on, I just came back to clear the air randomly with facts. I just was curious about how dead the forum was (lol) and thought I'd conclude the chapter once and for all.

Karma is a bitch because this forum will be completely inactive in 5 years, shit it 99% already is lol.

In conclusion, RIP to YOU niggas. I don't glorify death and murder, and I'm still alive. Karma is real, that's why Portland niggas are 50 with no sign of ever being with a woman. Moving in with men in their 30s, killing someone in a heat of passion...lol smh...Damn, he must of really loved that nigga. A homo with a gay crush. Rejection is a motha fucka.

I'm glad I was young enough to see how corny you bay area niggas truly were. 2 story house upper/middle class non-blacks jumping on the internet to live out their street fantasies...lol smh. Siccness.net is for squares and I'm glad I had a reason to jump off this shit instead of being a regular here. I could have ended up like yaw. And that's the end of that because I WON! Yaw took the L PERMANENTLY. I checked you in real life-- IT'S OVER!

NONE OF YOU NIGGAS ARE HOOD! AIN'T NO HOODS IN THE BAY!
LOL Go take whichever meds you are supposed to be on. You need them.

Apr 19, 2006
lol this thread is comedy. lol at the guy that got exposed and clowned so bad he took a 7 year hiatus from posting here. I wonder if it was him really posting after 7 years or if a mod or somebody accessed his account? lol