Dead End Names For Rappers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
Before 2014 comes to an end...

What do you consider a dead end name for a rapper? I understand that some maybe awkward, but that can also be a good thing due to being able to build off it.

IMHO any name that starts with, "Young, Yung..." no matter how it's abbreviated it's a dead end name for a rapper. Not just because as humans we all grow older, but the saturation of the name itself. As in. "Young ____ feat. Young ____." It starts to sound stupid after awhile.

Your .2

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Before 2014 comes to an end...

What do you consider a dead end name for a rapper? I understand that some maybe awkward, but that can also be a good thing due to being able to build off it.

IMHO any name that starts with, "Young, Yung..." no matter how it's abbreviated it's a dead end name for a rapper. Not just because as humans we all grow older, but the saturation of the name itself. As in. "Young ____ feat. Young ____." It starts to sound stupid after awhile.

Your .2
trippin breh, Young Turkey bout to drop his mixtape & it's hot like lava!

Dec 28, 2009
My rap name D.E.A. has been a real buzzkill. While some understand that my initials are D.E.A. and that it has nothing to do with the drug enforcement agency, others have chosen not to work with me. I have also not recieved proper credits for my work as well. The other thing that sucks is search engines pull up the drug enforcement agencies and it can be difficult for my fans to find my shit online.

I have been considering changing my name for the past few years but feel like it would be a big hassle to start from scratch and i honestly havent a clue wtf i would even call myself other than my olskool grafitti alias "Azer One" which i would have used when i started rapping but at the time was pretty active with the grafitti so didnt wanna get myself caught up.

But idk if Azer one sounds any better than D.E.A. anyways but would love to hear some honest opinions on the matter.