De La Hoya Vs. Mayweather Jr. is on!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
MOREBASS said:
Thank you. I don't see how people can just count Oscar out, he's the bigger, stronger fighter coming in to this. I don't even know if Floyd has the power at that weight class to even hurt Oscar.
Floyd didnt hurt last homie and still won. so why cant it be the same with DLH? u can win a boxing match by actually out boxing someone, allthough i know that might seem weird to most

Dec 9, 2005
N.Ill-state said:
All yall mufuckas in denial. Yall know damn well De La Hoya ain't finna do shit to Mayweather. Yall just sayin he gon win cause he mexican.

LOL

You should go back and re-read what Floyd Mayweather Senior said about the fight, and see if your comment still applies.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
4fifteenRolla said:
LOL RJJ didnt have ANY SPEED by that fight. So to time that shit wasnt hard to do. Mayweather can also fight going backwards as well as sideways. Have any of you ever seen my boy Emmaual Burton fight because he's the prime example why speed neutralizes power and timing. RJJ also left his hands down because he thought he had a jaw as strong as Jesus. Floyd DOES NOT do that! Lol Floyd speed is not slowing down is the thing. Also what people never seem to talk about is Mayweathers advantageously long arms
:rolleyes:

Excuses....
Roy is still fast (just watch his previous fight), he's not as fast as he once was that's true. But Floyd will find himself in the same situation moving up to 154. And not to mention the fact that DLH has quick hands too.
Floyd's biggest advantage is his quick foot work. If he makes DLH fight his fight then he can pitty pat his way to a decision.
However it's my opinion that he doesn't offer DLH ANYTHING to fear, there for DLH won't respect him and will pressure him.
Again that is my opinion....
I see this fight has the potential to mirror DLH's fight against B-Hop.
DLH hung in there for a while until the bigger man decided to end it....