De La Hoya Vs. Mayweather Jr. is on!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2005
Mayweather Sr said he would be in Frijoles corner, after him and pretty girl got into an argument in Sr's mothers house....
If mayweather fights like his last fight, he'll walk away with a win, if he wants a legacy, he should fight toe to toe...
But we all know the pretty girl doesnt have the balls to do that...
He likes safe fights, thats why he didnt want none of Margarito...
I'll give him his props for being a great technician, but none for duckin fighters who will give him a challenge....Floyd is a fuckin pussy...
DLH-TKO11

Mar 16, 2005
N.Ill-state said:
Didn't they already fight just last year or some shit?
I remember seein De La Hoya get wooped on HBO or PPV bout a year ago by somebody. I thought it was Mayweather.
But Oscar De La Hoya ain't finna woop Floyd Jr in May. Yall crazy.
De La Hoya ain't on nothin no mo'. He just want a check fa real, fa real.
Bro, you got it twisted, DLH makes money sneezin, he dont need Gayweather for a check, its the other way around....DLH is not only the biggest money maker in boxing today, but his promotional co is one of the most professionally successful in boxing and is making even more money...
Floyd needs DLH not the other way around

Dec 22, 2004
Floyd wont KO DLH...Floyd is great defensive fighter but a pretty boring one to boot..But this is a must watch I wonder if Papa will be in DLH corner..

Aug 7, 2006
2-0-Sixx said:
For real? Didn't know folx still tripped out like that over boxing. Shit's like the 1920's when ethnic neighborhoods would brawl it out after the fight (Irish vs. Italian, Italian vs. black, etc.).
ITS PRETTY STUPID, BUT YOU PUT ANY TWO GROUPS TOGETHER LIKE THAT IN A PLACE WHERE EVERYONE IS GONNA BE DRUNK SOME SHIT IS BOUND TO POP OFF...MY BROTHERS ONLY GOT INVOLVED AFTER SOME DUDE HUCKED A TRASH CAN AT ONE OF THEIR HOMBOYS' WIFE WHEN THEY WERE WALKING BY....

Aug 7, 2006
2-0-Sixx said:
For real? Didn't know folx still tripped out like that over boxing. Shit's like the 1920's when ethnic neighborhoods would brawl it out after the fight (Irish vs. Italian, Italian vs. black, etc.).
YOU DONT REMEMBER THE RUSSIANS N BLACKS AFTER THE GOLOTA LO BLOW MELEE??????

Dec 9, 2005
Anyone know where this fight is going to take place ? Hopefully it will be at The Staples, I wanna go down south and do it real big, its my birthday month too...

I'll be rooting for Oscar, but wouldn't mind seeing either one of them win...don't sleep on Oscar's power !

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Not only does he have power he's got boxing skills. He throws good combinations. Not a good match up for Mayweather.

Dec 9, 2005
If DLH can use his size advantage, and not run out of gas in the later rounds, he has a good chance of winning...but from his recent performances, besides the Mayorga fight, looks like his stamina is lacking.

Honestly, I think Floyd will come away with another UD. DLH's best punch in this fight is going to be his jab...but Floyd's just too damn quick...

Mar 16, 2005
Floyd stated that he will go toe 2 toe with frijoles.....If thats the case and he beats frijoles ass, i'll give him props for the rest of his career....
BUT, if he bitches out and runs all night while pitty patting frijoles, he's a fuckin chump and his supposed legacy will be garbage...

I dont like either of these mo'fo'z, i just want to see a great fight from both of them.......I know frijoles will come out to fight because he always does, but pretty girl, you never know, more than likely i see him gettin tagged by a hard punch from frijoles and runnin all night

Jun 15, 2005
Seriously, who has Mayweather fought?

Judah? Corrales? Manfredy? Bums!

This will be his first challenging fight and no one here can be sure who's going to win.

May 5, 2002
lol simply put DLH is on his way out.
Mayweather is on the way up.
Boxing is a young mans game
boxing is a game of speed & power

all of which are in mayweathers favor.
the man has skill and a SOLID corner that he listens to in the ring and during the fight

----

Mayweather isnt GUARANTEED a win but has more in his favor in terms of recent activity and history that proves he will be on the better side of things

Feb 10, 2006
gonna be a good one though, it shouldve been them two couple of weeks ago though, but may, its on!! i was hoping he was gonna fight mosley though...i still got de la hoya winning though

Feb 10, 2006
yea and b hop was 40+ when he whooped on tarver for l.heavyweight belt...i heard calzahge wanted hopkins 2.