DBaker is a bitch lol...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
that's some bitch made shit.. that he ate out of yalls pizza box.. and now he thinks he's too good. to eat pizza with yall..
also that's fucked up wthat 3rd degree paid him..and how he acting like he's on top...

It's not good to get all big headed... you should always be real and true.. to those that once.. let you eat out of their pizza box. when you were HUNGRY..

alot of my friends.. let me eat out of their pizza boxes... and bought me beer... when I was broke.. and now that I got some money....

I buy shit for THEM.. and im true to them. that's real friendship..

I think what this D. Baker.. guy did is fucked up.. being big headed. is never good..

He's an ungrateful bastard... I bet he didn't even say thank you. for the pizza!!

shit I luv pizza.. im about to get me a couple 5 dollar.. Little Cesar Pizza's tonight.. how many mutha fuckaz can do that! lol

Sep 27, 2005
mista murda yo a fool boy!LOL...man real niggaz ya dig!..must be real talk surely he would of responded after having cuzzo speak on it...LOL..LMAO my dude 3RD said nike sandals & socks...i don't know you cats but real reconize real...and for the record that MIMS shit is GARBAGE! ya here meeee...that shit's for the bitches!

Jun 2, 2005
mosess187 said:
mista murda yo a fool boy!LOL...man real niggaz ya dig!..must be real talk surely he would of responded after having cuzzo speak on it...LOL..LMAO my dude 3RD said nike sandals & socks...i don't know you cats but real reconize real...and for the record that MIMS shit is GARBAGE! ya here meeee...that shit's for the bitches!
Yeah the nike sandals and socks is killing me too, that shit is old school like 94' On top of that ain't ya'll some midwest cats? What's a nigga doing wearing sandals when there ain't no damn beach around... And MIMS is straight garbage... " Like this, Like that" ha ha, I damn there want to kick a hole in the TV eveytime that wack ass video comes on

Jun 24, 2004
Wow actually after doing this show in San Antonio tonite im sittin w/ Nike Sandles & Socks on in the lobby chilling I just thought I would check my fan mail. Wow Mims said "theres a reason why nigggas back in KC are hatin you this tuff D"

Someone whos "TRYING" to get to our level really has it bad but thats a good thang with over 300,000 sold Keep up the hatin 3rd I see you baby! Its lonely up here BITCH!

Nov 1, 2005
yay, mims sold 300k. dude ain't gonna sell shit next time out, better get that ring tone money while he can. wack ass project, this is why i'm hot hurts the fuck out of my ears. i hate when people kiss other peoples asses cuz those other people were successful. sellin 300k units of a wackass cd dont make that shit any less of a quiktrip 64oz mountain dew coaster. sometimes "hatin" is the truth

Jul 7, 2002
DBAKER said:
Wow actually after doing this show in San Antonio tonite im sittin w/ Nike Sandles & Socks on in the lobby chilling I just thought I would check my fan mail. Wow Mims said "theres a reason why nigggas back in KC are hatin you this tuff D"

Someone whos "TRYING" to get to our level really has it bad but thats a good thang with over 300,000 sold Keep up the hatin 3rd I see you baby! Its lonely up here BITCH!
Seriously, can you make a post without mentioning Mims???

Jul 7, 2002
Heat Myser said:
Seriously, can you make a post without mentioning Mims???
And for the record I am drunk....luckily I made enough money from fucking with 3RD DEGREE to hit the bar this week. I can't wait until we really make it and I can go to the bar whenever I want. That shit will be sweet.

And D, you should proly lose the sandals...just roll with the socks cause you don't want to mess up those marble floors in the hotel man!

I've got my fingers crossed though...one day I'll be able to afford a nice hotel...lol, like you're the first person to get up on 5 star hotels and first class flights...mwahahahahaha. Check my track record brougham cause I've been doing that...since that's apparently what matters.

Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
DBAKER said:

you're beatin a dead horse... seriously this shit is ridiculous... cats talk BIIIIIIIIG shit over the net but i bet when they run across that person in real life its a whole different story... and i seriously hope you and 3rd meet up soon so there can be and end to this petty ass shit... then we'll see who comes out on top... or who runs away... or whatever....

i don't even know you dude... but you sure can give off the impression you're some little cocky hoe ass little dude... got one big break and now you act like your pussy don't stank... and do you have a harness to connect you to MIMS nutsacks or do you just hold on with your bare hands? seriously... you sound like an obsessed female...

oh yeah aye Matt... that five star hotel we stayed at in Nap was the shit... i like how it was connected to the Circle Centre mall and that other shit... we need to do that again so i can come back home and raise my nose up to everyone and let them know that i am better than all of them... know what i'm sayin?.... cuz you're not official until you act like that.....

lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.