DBaker is a bitch lol...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
3rd you my dude... you already know if i'm up in KC or you in Indiana and some street shit go down i got your back... no matter who it is.... fuck the internet bullshit... real recognize real homie...

damn i'm fucked up right now... so i'm signin off... gotta go to work in the mornin and make that paper... i got a family to feed... so you know i handle business...

Jun 24, 2004
Jlmacn ...Parkville as in out the hood....fresh air LOL nike sandles on the 16th Hole shit....Never said it was hard u & I both know that parkville aint gangsta...im from 23rd & Topping(Hilltop homie) East High..Came A LONG WAY...

But all the haters keep keeping it gangsta on the INTERNET....

Instead of focusing on someone sayin bogus shit and hearsay STEP YA GAME UP....Unless u intend to stay LOCAL ...

Cause UR ONLY gonna get more SICK when you see what were about to drop LOL...

and then what? MIMS goes GOLD("fuck that nigga Mims he wack" ..RITE dont u WISH U STRUCK GOLD?) Get The FUCK OUTTA HERE....

Oh By the way...Were stepping back into the studio n ATL & Miami n August to start the new MIMS CD....

Nov 1, 2005
DBAKER said:
Jlmacn ...Parkville as in out the hood....fresh air LOL nike sandles on the 16th Hole shit....Never said it was hard u & I both know that parkville aint gangsta...im from 23rd & Topping(Hilltop homie) East High..Came A LONG WAY...

Instead of focusing on someone sayin bogus shit and hearsay STEP YA GAME UP....Unless u intend to stay LOCAL ...

and then what? MIMS goes GOLD("fuck that nigga Mims he wack" ..RITE dont u WISH U STRUCK GOLD?) Get The FUCK OUTTA HERE....

Oh By the way...Were stepping back into the studio n ATL & Miami n August to start the new MIMS CD....
mims is wack. no hating, plain facts. i listened to the cd, have a rap collection of over 1000 cds, and can tell you he is a wack ass rapper. wack ass rappers move units all the time, and most of the time they are never heard of again, and end up owing their record label massive amounts of money because they can only tour off their one big single for so long, and are incapable of producing another product and generating any sort of buzz whatsoever. enjoy the ride while it lasts

Jul 7, 2002
DBAKER said:

Nobody on here that actually knows you is sick about anything...the shit you are doing is great man. I'm glad you are doing it and I wish you even more success on the next MIMS CD.

On the other hand, you just come off silly when you keep mentioning shit about what you are doing when that has zero to deal with what this thread was really about.

Jun 26, 2003
Although I don't know DBaker at all, I have been around the music business for 17 years. I have seen music acts come and go. DJ Jimi, the 69 Boyz just to mention a few. So I decided to listen to the Mims CD and they sounded to me, much like a 1 trick pony, and what I mean by that was there was not another song on there that was really a great single. The key will be to mims surviving and having the juice to put out 3 or 4 albums will be changing with the times and the sound of what comes out. There is a reason that guys like Too Short and Ice Cube can put out several high selling albums because they had CD's that had 5 and 6 songs that were dope as fuck on them. This not meant as a criticism but just an observation, an educated one if you will about this MIMS cat

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
DBAKER said:

Riss Lake?

I prolly know the owner that built your house. We do alot of work up there.

was it a Sumada Home?

Jun 24, 2004
Im through with this thread but just know Its much bigger than Mims to whoever left that comment actually you sound partial to west coast..As I sit in the studio here and have this thread up & these niggaz from Miami read KC Local rappers comments that all started from some chick that wasnt even reported correctly and all the backlash.

I will say were out in Denver last Sat for a sold out radio show @ Coors Field soon as my dude hits the stage he gets off and im reflecting how everyone says he wack want be around maybe there JUST mad cause they dont know what its like to sit atop Billboard and have a world HIT with that single. its ben a gift and a curse.

Jun 24, 2004
People wanna talk about this nigga "co produced" read ya credits properly PRODUCED & written the damn HOOKS..thats were all ya publishing come in. But I dont wanna get off on that again, Im in the studio down here I have this thread open letting these Miami niggaz read how silly these comments are and ive known them as long as Matt, 3rd or Billy(u silly)& Mutt(yes i asked what does it take to get Mims on the internet monsters shit BUT that was before $2Mill happened) you look real funny with how much energy you put into this thread.

Jun 24, 2004
And as these dudes down here that have known me for about 4 yrs same time as 70 Mile cats(who? they said) try & really talk bad about you..well as Dre of COOL & DRE told me "Keep doing you homie" My niggaz from Slip N SLide told me "Man they wanna be in your position" but back to this show last Sat Ice Cubes peoples told us get cube a beat cd, talked w/ B legit "Get me a beat cd for 40"...At the end of the day TALENT wins , were producers & songwriters & Musicians NOT computer beatmakers. Talent WINS...

Aug 31, 2005
I'MA LEAVE THIS SHIT ALONE TOO...ME LOOKIN REAL FUNNY??? PUTTIN ENERGY IN THIS THREAD.......THAT'S A GOOD ONE! I WAS JUST POINTIN OUT THE FACTS....SHIT MUSTA TOUCHED YOU. DEAL WIT THIS SHIT HOW IT DEALS WIT YOU!!!
YOU LETTIN A BUNCHA CATS FROM MIAMI READ THIS THREAD IS FUNNY...

LIKE I SAID I'MA LEAVE THIS ALONE AND HOPEFULLY WE RUN INTO EACH OTHER....

Mar 12, 2003
70mile.com
LOL Who gives a fuck about who is reading what nigga? It was still about how you handled business. I dont wanna be in yo position nigga, I dont wanna salt niggas to get pussy. I dont wanna dick ride otha niggas fam. If I wanted your position D why would I wait until now? Think back to when you first met me nigga. You were around me long enough to know that I wasnt a hatin ass nigga. As a matter of fact I showed you love when I met you nigga. I put money in ur pocket so if I hated you that much then I wouldn't have broke bread wit you.

LOL ur a fuckin clown bro, if any of the niggas that you are in the studio with are real, the next time you open this thread, ask them how they deal with snake ass niggas.

And the sad part is that you talking salty about a nigga and u used my track on ur lil project you put out. Which included MIMS, which is another person that I had no problem with. Not a fan but on some real shit thats my choice. I havent had shit bad to say about anybody bro, until you started bumping ur gums.

Its cool though We will handle it when/if I see you in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.