DBaker is a bitch lol...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 8, 2003
DBAKER said:
Imma set this straight,

A lotta niggaz gonna hate on my nigga im Carl by the way his cuzzo, Were back at the telly now 3rd I heard your convo , i know there is some chick involved but you didnt get the whole story or you would know what was being said. Bottom line D has 10points (publishing) on the Mims project and is involved in other tracks besides the one he's credited for on this Cd (which has soundscan 220,000 PLUS another 35K sold digitally so 3rd DO YA MATH HOMIE.

Ok you said he snaked you...I feel my cuz gave you the best track(that could have been played on the radio but nothing came out of it) and at $10,000 a track now im not sure you could afford him. BUT they are about to sign a major 6 figure PUBLISHING DEAL, 4 Major artist SIGNED they are now working with!

One more thing you said "you knew he would play the BITCH card" Nigga my Cuz was in the middle of picking up a $13,000 check from the lable when you called about some BULLSHIT.

We gettin paper over here , make sure you do the same!

Why you bragging on the internet? All it takes is one bullet from the right mofo then your gone from that. You need to listen to that styles p Your life can be taken so easily. From teh examples Degree put on here tahts not cool and if you do that to the wrong cat then your in a leather chair with the spoke wheels and your prodcution abilities O.V. Dont let M.I.M.S career get to your head.

Aug 31, 2005
DAMN!!!FLIPPIN SOME FAKE SHIT ON THA KID... I NEVER GOT IN CONTACT WIT YOU BOUT DOIN SHIT... YOU TURNIN THIS INTO SOME OTHA SHIT NOW, STRAIGHT UP!!! DEAL WIT IT HOW IT DEALS WIT YOU...THATS MY WORD FATBOY

1.YOU WAS CALLIN ME TRYIN TO GET SOME BACKSTAGE PASSES FOR THAT MAYDAY CONCERT, SINCE BUN B WAS YA PEOPLES...REMEMBER THAT

2.YOU WANTED TO KNOW WHUT THA TICKET WAS FOR YA DADDY TO GET HIS SONG SERVICED ON ONE OF OUR RECORD POOL CD'S(THA ONE YOU PRODUCED)...REMEMBER THAT

3.YOU WANTED TO KNOW WHUT THA STREETMONSTAZ CHARGED TO DO A MIXTAPE FOR YA DADDY TOO...ONCE I TOLD U THA TICKET, YOU SAID HE WAS BOUT TA DROP A GANGSTA GRILLZ WIT DRAM(STILL AIN'T SEEN THAT). PROBABLY WOULDA MADE MORE NOISE THAN THA ALBUM...REMEMBER THAT

4.WHEN I SEEN YA AT 7TH HEAVEN, YOU WAS LOOKIN LIKE A CLOWN... LOOKED LIKE A TOURIST WHO HOPPED OF A PLANE IN N.Y. FROM WYOMING AND WENT AND COPPED A HIP HOP STARTER OUTFIT... LEARN HOW TO ROCK YA SHIT IF YOU WANNA BE FLY. I WAS HANDLIN MY BIZ NOT WORRIED BOUT YA MILLION DOLLAR PHONE CALL WITH BILL GATES...

I'M NOT GON GET INTO ME DOIN SO CALLED "LOCAL" TAPES, SINCE I'VE COLLABORATED WIT PLENTY OF INTERNATIONAL ARTIST(NOTICE I DID'NT HAVE TO MENTION NAMES FATFUCK) THAT GOT NUMBERS TO SMASH ANY BODY YOU FUCK WIT, INCLUDIN YA DADDY...

WHO THA FUCK IS THE "WE" U TALKIN BOUT??? U AND YA COUSIN'S BUDGET?

U TOOK THA BAIT...LIKE I SAID DEAL WIT IT HOW IT DEALS WIT YOU...

***ALL ACTUAL FACTS SICCNESS.NET READERS

Aug 31, 2005
DAMN THAT MYSPACE INBOX GOT ALOT OF MEMORY....

ALL THIS IS FROM FATFUCK, SENT TO ME:

D.BAKER....

http://www.myspace.com/getosoulproductions

Date: May 1, 2006 12:04 AM Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [ ? ]
Subject: No Subject
Body: Whats really good I sent a email over to ya maydaybeach page but no response..I wanna know I have people from outta town asked how much to get on the show ? and what are they charging for backstage passes?

HIS DADDY MUST OF WANTED TO PAY TO PERFORM...

well Ive talked w/ Redboy (Buns Mgr) and we gonna chop it up with them and thats about it for me I have tix(through the station BUT I dont have backstage)....If u can get a pass cool if not I will holla at my dude when they get here.
----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: May 31, 2006 7:59 PM

i'ma be hella busy. you gonna be backstage? let me know whutz goodie

Date: May 31, 2006 11:59 AM

Looking to chop it up w/ you at the show Sat wassgood?

YOU SEE FOLKS, HE GETTIN AT ME(BY THE WAY NEVER SEEN HIM BACKSTAGE AT THA SHOW)

D.BAKER....

Date: Jun 5, 2006 11:19 AM Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [ ? ]
Subject: Mims
Body: Mutt,

I wanna know what I need to do so that we can get that Mims track to all your 25 DJ's in ya pool? We gotta make this pop my dude I have people callin me and hittin me on here since they played the song Sat on the Takeover. Also how much you charge to do a mixtape?

TRUE STORY FOLKS, YOUR EYES ARE YOUR WITNESS. 1 SPIN ON A OVERNIGHT SHOW AND PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER CALLIN YOU? FUCK OUTTA HERE FATBOY, MIXTAPES FEES VARY FOR US TOO BY THA WAY...LET ME SEE IF I GOT MORE FANMAIL FROM D.BAKER ON MY MYSPACE

D.BAKER....

Date: Jun 13, 2006 7:50 PM Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [ ? ]
Body: check out the new crack we have up!

I'M LOCAL REMEMBER, WHY YOU WANT ME TO CHECK OUT THE NEW ASSCRACK YOU GOT???LET ME SEE IF I GOT MORE...

D.BAKER....

Date: Jun 23, 2006 10:10 AM Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [ ? ]
Subject: this is why im hot
Body: Mutt...

The new single is getting hella spins and Shady45 is playin that and Big Black Train...stop through my page and peep it!

GET OFF MY DICK ALREADY!!! GUESS THATS IT FROM ONE OF MY FANS...

Jul 7, 2002
DBAKER said:
Matt( If u remember the don juan hook up on the "we ride remix" almost 4yrs ago I plugged you with my homegirl christyle to make that happen you wanted to split the $500 w/me he was charging you to jump on the track how times change)
I'm not sure what that is even supposed to mean or what it has to do with anything. The only reason I asked you to pay for half of it was because at the time you were damn near more hype then us to make it happen...talking about how you wanted to use it too. It was nothing though, I paid the man and it was a done deal.

The past is the past...

"Yes, Mims does have a KC producer"

Haha...glad to see you and Tim successful.

Jun 2, 2005
SOUL MUTT said:
DAMN THAT MYSPACE INBOX GOT ALOT OF MEMORY....

ALL THIS IS FROM FATFUCK, SENT TO ME:

D.BAKER....

Date: May 1, 2006 12:04 AM Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [ ? ]
Body: Whats really good I sent a email over to ya maydaybeach page but no response..I wanna know I have people from outta town asked how much to get on the show ? and what are they charging for backstage passes?

HIS DADDY MUST OF WANTED TO PAY TO PERFORM...

well Ive talked w/ Redboy (Buns Mgr) and we gonna chop it up with them and thats about it for me I have tix(through the station BUT I dont have backstage)....If u can get a pass cool if not I will holla at my dude when they get here.
Date: May 31, 2006 7:59 PM

i'ma be hella busy. you gonna be backstage? let me know whutz goodie

Date: May 31, 2006 11:59 AM

Looking to chop it up w/ you at the show Sat wassgood?

YOU SEE FOLKS, HE GETTIN AT ME(BY THE WAY NEVER SEEN HIM BACKSTAGE AT THA SHOW)

D.BAKER....

Date: Jun 5, 2006 11:19 AM Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [ ? ]
Subject: Mims
Body: Mutt,

I wanna know what I need to do so that we can get that Mims track to all your 25 DJ's in ya pool? We gotta make this pop my dude I have people callin me and hittin me on here since they played the song Sat on the Takeover. Also how much you charge to do a mixtape?

TRUE STORY FOLKS, YOUR EYES ARE YOUR WITNESS. 1 SPIN ON A OVERNIGHT SHOW AND PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER CALLIN YOU? FUCK OUTTA HERE FATBOY, MIXTAPES FEES VARY FOR US TOO BY THA WAY...LET ME SEE IF I GOT MORE FANMAIL FROM D.BAKER ON MY MYSPACE

D.BAKER....

Date: Jun 13, 2006 7:50 PM Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [ ? ]
Body: check out the new crack we have up!

I'M LOCAL REMEMBER, WHY YOU WANT ME TO CHECK OUT THE NEW ASSCRACK YOU GOT???LET ME SEE IF I GOT MORE...

D.BAKER....

Date: Jun 23, 2006 10:10 AM Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [ ? ]
Subject: this is why im hot
Body: Mutt...

The new single is getting hella spins and Shady45 is playin that and Big Black Train...stop through my page and peep it!

GET OFF MY DICK ALREADY!!! GUESS THATS IT FROM ONE OF MY FANS...
This ain't none of my business, but where I am from this is called getting your Hoe Card pulled...

Nov 1, 2005
y dont it surprise me dbaker got a fresh spot in parkside... he got the attitude to live there for sure. nike sandal ass mofucka hahaha this thread had me laughin my fuckin head off my shoulders

May 20, 2006
Anybody else want to speak on their wallet size or check statements or cash flow? I got some starving savages that are trying to find some easy liks...Please respond ASAP about how much weight you carry on this Siccness Forum so that we can relieve you of your excess cash immediately!!!

Feb 3, 2003
Not the same D Baker that was trying to get into 70 Mile shows when Trajik, Below and 3rd where there? Not the same one that was eating out of the same pizza box as everyone else (us broke muthfuckas) at Heat's crib? Not the same cat that was wanting to be in the studio anytime 70 Mile recorded something at Chatman. Shame how cats forget where they came from.

Mar 12, 2003
70mile.com
Yep that D.Baker, but its all good man. And if I recall correctly I was the only nigga that was fucking wit the nigga. He was the only person that even got paid for a beat on my first album. Its true what they say. "Peoples real colors shine threw."

Feb 11, 2007
mocheezkc said:
Anybody else want to speak on their wallet size or check statements or cash flow? I got some starving savages that are trying to find some easy liks...Please respond ASAP about how much weight you carry on this Siccness Forum so that we can relieve you of your excess cash immediately!!!

haha cheez you a fool...

Status
Not open for further replies.