DB Tha General Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 18, 2011
DB is so fuckin annoyin. His voice is fuckin irritatin as hell. He does NOT and did NOT invent GAS. I for really don't see why the fuck the lil 18 year old kid's think he's dope. He is by no means lyrical. He just screams & says things that only retarded kids think is "gas".

Philthy is by no means the dopest rapper but I'll take any of his official solo's on Town Thizzness over any garbage DB ever put out. DB is by far the most over rated rapper from the Bay in a long time, IMO.

Jan 22, 2007
DB is so fuckin annoyin. His voice is fuckin irritatin as hell. He does NOT and did NOT invent GAS. I for really don't see why the fuck the lil 18 year old kid's think he's dope. He is by no means lyrical. He just screams & says things that only retarded kids think is "gas".

Philthy is by no means the dopest rapper but I'll take any of his official solo's on Town Thizzness over any garbage DB ever put out. DB is by far the most over rated rapper from the Bay in a long time, IMO.

exactly!!!