DB Tha General Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 22, 2007
idk maybe its just me but can anyone point out why people think hes good? is there songs someone would like to show me the way on why this fool is worth any kind of post in siccness? im trying to keep an open mind...

May 11, 2010

Check out the first official music video off our upcoming Darkest Before Dawn EP, a free Bay Area compilation hosted by Thizzler On The Roof, produced entirely by SMKA and presented by C4 Belts. This song features Oakland rapper DB Tha General and San Francisco's Fillmore District representative DaVinci, plus cameos from Squadda B and MondreM.A.N. of Main Attrakionz, and is directed by Tim Jieh. Recorded at 37 Hundred Studios by Dex Beats.

Darkest Before Dawn features some of the dopest up & coming artists and established artists from the Bay Area, including Roach Gigz, iamsu!, Mistah FAB, The Jacka, Shady Blaze, Young Gully, Erk Tha Jerk, Symba, Richie Cunning, A-1, Zumbi, NhT Boyz, Willie Joe, Nio Tha Gift, Moe Green, and Cousin Fik. The concept behind the EP is simple: the world isn't giving the Bay Area any shine, but the dawn is coming very soon...

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
the ambassadors lounge was ran by bay cats thats why. and that shit didnt last long it got shut down in its 1st year or some shit.
all the clubs ive been to in the past 4 years aint played NO bay shit, except this one club that played mac dre for my homies b-day (only cuz we bought 2 bottles). usually when we request bay shit, the DJ either says "i dont have that" or "i cant play that".
even if its hot and on the radio at the time.

Oct 29, 2011
idk maybe its just me but can anyone point out why people think hes good? is there songs someone would like to show me the way on why this fool is worth any kind of post in siccness? im trying to keep an open mind...
I know this old but his whole welcome to the navy album was great, thats why. His new shit isnt all that great though. Look up intro, anybody, get that dough, knock you down, nobody gas.