Daz said he beat JT up

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 10, 2004
IGHT MAN ITS REAL SIMPLE AITN NOBODY FUCKIN WIT DAZ, AND JW HOW WOULD U KNOW DAZ AINT GOT NO RESPECT IN HIS HOOD? R U FROM LA? I AINT SAYIN HE DOES OR DOESNT I WAS JUST WONDEIRN HOW U KNOW

AND JT DONT COME CLOSE TO A PRODUCER AS DAZ, DAZ IS A PIONEER OF THE WEST COAST GANGSTER SHIT

BUT THIS BEEF IS OVER AS THEY WERE STANDIN RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER IN YOUNG BUCKS VIDEO

Apr 25, 2002
i love how dudes like nor cal locc and others are quik to hop ALL ON THE DICK AND BALLS of a mufucka they dont even know..man..for real would u gobble up they sperm if they asked u to?..would you wash there draws if u were locked down with um? i just dont get it..worry about yourself let these grown ass men handle there own problems..they dont need cheerleaders/bodyguards..and dont bother respondin with your nonsense cuz i wont even fucks with it

Oct 10, 2004
kingcatch22 said:
Daz is real. He got millions of dollars and he is a better rapper, producer and record label CEO than JT. No major artists wants to deal with a 2nd rate artist like JT. Its time JT hung up the mic.

Daz is a natural born star. He is a hit maker. He done songs with 2 Pac and JT hasnt done shit but recycle songs on albums.

JT stop hating on DAZ.
"DAZ IS REAL"..lol-u sound like a groupie.

Oct 10, 2004
Smitty said:
^^He got awarded that settlement a couple of months ago, and you don't get a big check right away. Daz came to the bay like 3 years ago broke as fuck. That's a fact. He has said it himself.
lol@ StoneCold

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
SOUTHFLORIDABOY said:
WHEN THE FUCK WAS JT LAST HIT ALBUM AND KURUPT IS A TRAITOR ANY THING HE SAYS AIN'T BELEIVEABLE HE A BITCH AND JT A BETTER RAPPER, PRODUCER AND CEO ONLY IN HIS WILDEST WET DREAMS

A BIG FUCK YOU TO JT AND THE GETLOW CAMP GO SUCK SUGE KNIGHTS' DICK LIKE KURUPT
lol, i can't believe i overlooked this blatantly gay shit the first time.... what a trick ass take a nut to the chin and grin ass muthafucka

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
NoR CaL LoCC said:
Daz is a gangster ass muthafucka, and he is hella smart too, dont yall see what hes doing? he played suges bitch ass for 25 mill, he came to the sco and fucked JT in the ass for hella money, now hes going to the east coast and spreadin his name over there and is gonna play JD for money too... daz is clever
wow... i'm glad you don't post here anymore..... you sound dumb as hell

Jul 10, 2004
IGHT U GUYS BROUGHT UP SUM OLD SHIT SO I DONT EVEN REALLY KNOW WHAT WE ARE TALKIN BOUT HERE

BUT I AINT NO DICK RIDER BUT IM PRETTY MUCH SAYING DAZ HAS DONE MORE FOR THE WESTCOAST THAN JT AND
DAZ IS A BETTER PRODUCER AND A BATTER ARTIST AND HE A SMART BUSINESS MAN

Aug 29, 2002
y2king said:
I do not know who is telling the truth. Daz is a millionaire who has made over $12 million and JT probably made $2 million through out 7 years. Daz has national and international fame. He was on more platnium albums than JT ever was on. Daz has platnium records and is part of the LBC.

Daz has a mixtape with 50 Cents. Daz is down with G-Unit.
So JT gets a bus ride with G-Unit and he is running his mouth like he is making moves.

JT , Im sorry your weak compared to Daz. You cant make hits like " Lets Play House", " NY NY " , and that sick song and video they had with the Lost Boyz.

JT sounds cheap and low-budget. JT is not at the point of his career to say he is better than Daz. Because Daz is a better rapper and producer.

So a fight isnt going to change anything for JT's career .
hop off that man's dick for a minute damn

Jan 31, 2005
i had a daz dvd it he got pulled over and the only trouble on his intire record was a restraning order some batch had against him , daz is a fag aint been cool in over 6 years . but i herd him and jt hung out a young buck video shoot

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
sav-man said:
Kurupt said that Daz has some kind of mental disorder that makes him paranoid, and B-12 (on BART) said that Daz was the type of dude who'd be your friend one minute and your enemy the next.
Professor X's Diagnosis: Bipolar disorder causes dramatic mood swings—from overly "high" and/or irritable to sad and hopeless, and then back again, often with periods of normal mood in between. Severe changes in energy and behavior go along with these changes in mood. The periods of highs and lows are called episodes of mania and depression.

The crack doesn't help either... and on a side note, JT would smash Daz.

Nov 18, 2004
Seems 2 me like Jt's "got love in these streets" where as Daz's "dwellin in tha labb" since I doubt Daz would actually have tha nuts 2 handle nething himself. Jt on tha other hand has a set foundation in fillmore.