Daz said he beat JT up

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
F

FRISCO NORTEx4

DAZ IZ A SUICIDAL CRACKHEAD,HATER/BITCH CUZ HE WOULDNT LET JT GET HIS HUSTLE ON

Feb 19, 2003
Yup. The guy burns his bridges with EVERYBODY he works with. Everybody: Suge, Snoop, Kurupt, Dre, JT...and there's probably names I'm missing.

Kurupt said that Daz has some kind of mental disorder that makes him paranoid, and B-12 (on BART) said that Daz was the type of dude who'd be your friend one minute and your enemy the next. You can't take anything Daz says as the truth anymore after the shit he's pulled. Hell, he'll probably be "mad" at Snoop again a year from now...

Oh yeah--Kurupt, in his interview that was posted on BART, said that regardless of what Daz claims, Dr. Dre DID produce both THE CHRONIC and DOGGYSTYLE himself, and that Daz did NOT produce "over half of DOGGYSTYLE," no matter what Daz himself claims.

PEACE!

getlow415

Artist/CEO
May 10, 2003
he needs attention

if he really felt like that he would have accepted my offer to a 1 on 1 but hes a fruitcake studio gangsta no more responses until he accepts my challenge.

Feb 19, 2003
SGC~CEO said:
if he lied about whoopin JT's ass, then think about all the other shit he lied about in his past few interviews

that fool didn't punk suge knight like he said he did
Yup. And let's face it--Suge Knight is (I'm guessing) about six foot six, and must weigh at least 325 pounds. Suge would be a hard man to "punk!" LMFAO!

Stay classy with yours, JT.

PEACE!

Y

y2king

JT does gaffle

I do not know who is telling the truth. Daz is a millionaire who has made over $12 million and JT probably made $2 million through out 7 years. Daz has national and international fame. He was on more platnium albums than JT ever was on. Daz has platnium records and is part of the LBC.

Daz has a mixtape with 50 Cents. Daz is down with G-Unit.
So JT gets a bus ride with G-Unit and he is running his mouth like he is making moves.

JT , Im sorry your weak compared to Daz. You cant make hits like " Lets Play House", " NY NY " , and that sick song and video they had with the Lost Boyz.

JT sounds cheap and low-budget. JT is not at the point of his career to say he is better than Daz. Because Daz is a better rapper and producer.

So a fight isnt going to change anything for JT's career .

Oct 19, 2002
Re: JT does gaffle

y2king said:
I do not know who is telling the truth. Daz is a millionaire who has made over $12 million and JT probably made $2 million through out 7 years. Daz has national and international fame. He was on more platnium albums than JT ever was on. Daz has platnium records and is part of the LBC.

Daz has a mixtape with 50 Cents. Daz is down with G-Unit.
So JT gets a bus ride with G-Unit and he is running his mouth like he is making moves.

JT , Im sorry your weak compared to Daz. You cant make hits like " Lets Play House", " NY NY " , and that sick song and video they had with the Lost Boyz.

JT sounds cheap and low-budget. JT is not at the point of his career to say he is better than Daz. Because Daz is a better rapper and producer.

So a fight isnt going to change anything for JT's career .

Quit hatin sucka JT gets more love from REAL rap supporters than Daz gets from some sucka ass commercial dick riders.... 'Lets Play House' a classic? Excuse me a minute.... ... ..... aHAHahahaaHAahahaha!!!

Daz is sorry running his mouth about everybody like a lil hoe throwing all his shit out there like that.

Besides how does your ridiculous income comparison relate to who's telling the truth and who isn't? :rolleyes:

Apr 4, 2003
webmedia.bcit.ca
H. HEATED said:
Daz said he fought suge in the pen. he a hightalker. still got music.
Fighting Suge Knight? I ain't saying he impossible to beat but he 6'4" and 300lbs plus he got madd Penatentiary experience and mafia connex so messin with Suge on a streetfight physical level would be a straight up suicide.

I don't know why Daz would run his mouth like that!

Apr 4, 2003
webmedia.bcit.ca
So Kurupt, Death Row, The Outlawz, and JT are all we know that got beef with him. And right now I see Nate Dogg and JD as his ally.

Who else am I missing who got beef with Daz and who his friends left?

May 5, 2002
MC_PM$ said:
So Kurupt, Death Row, The Outlawz, and JT are all we know that got beef with him. And right now I see Nate Dogg and JD as his ally.

Who else am I missing who got beef with Daz and who his friends left?
Well Tray D wantz 2 beat his ass too from what I hear. Word on tha streetz down here in southern cali is that a certain Sureno set got some beef with him too. thatz why he bounced out 2 Atlanta 2 hide out cuz too many people in Cali want him dead. His Cali pass got revoked BIG TIME and that muthafucka Daz even said "Fuck California" in an interview with westcoastaftershock.com. Daz is a str8 up bitch striving for attention. He lost all my respect a while ago..