DARKROOM VETS "THE EVIL THAT MEN DO"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
shit, I remember when I used to buy every single thing darkroom dropped. I haven't even looked at a DRF album since i bought that Family Reunion cd. DRF without Dyno, is like Deathrow with no Dr.Dre, shit doesn't work.

Nov 2, 2002
i actually like that cover...it looks like some 1996 type shit. But yea, its kinda sloppy.
Also, they need stop doing that thing where they take everyones picture and paste it onto the picture to make it look like they are standing next to eachother. And theyve been using that same Youn-D pic for like 4 albums in a row!

A

AztecaCV

Darkroom Familia presents: "From The Barrio With Hate." The highly-anticipated sequel to the biggest-selling Darkroom album of all time "From The Barrio With Love (over 75,000 sold). This sequel has been 15 years in the making and is straight-up pure & uncut barrio tales from the streets and for the streets. This album pulls no punches with sick hardcore lyrics over some of the tightest beats around. Features Darkroom Familia-Duke, Crooked, Oso, K.I.D., D-Roll, Young-D, Big Dru, Emaculate, Young Crayze, Kasper, Mr. Nacho-Keek Dogg-14 Caliber, Yung Lalo, Mz. Monique, Silent, Chubb G., and more! With production by the infamous Darkroom Familia "From The Barrio With Hate" is destined to become a classic like it's predecessor!
Damn, I didn't know From the Barrio with love sold 75,000.