DARKROOM VETS "THE EVIL THAT MEN DO"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
man darkroom was better back then yall could do alot better on the reals quit being in a hurry with releases and bring something solid, stop with the cut and pasting because its old already and use better beats, and this is from a fan of the original darkroom familia if you dont like it then fuck it but this is my opinion and im tired of yall new shit because it just aint tight.....

May 4, 2006
Dam everytime theirs a new DRF album this shit happens all the time "new drf old drf" oh well music is koo thats that. i dont know why a bunch of you foo's get all mad because some one said they dont like your album cover thats my opinion "i dont like the album cover" and thats that. if you disagree with me i dont care thats my opinion others think different.

Mar 13, 2007
THEY RAP ABOUT THE SAME SHIT ALL THE TIME NOW,REPPIN NORTHERN CALI REPPIN NORTHERN CALI,ITS LIKE THEIR CHEERLEADERS FOR NORTHERN CALI AND IVE BEEN NOTICING THEY SAY SKRAP NOW AND THEY DIDNT WHEN DYNO WAS ON THE ALBUMS,IS IT MAYBE POSSIBLY BECAUSE SHIT LIKE THAT ATTRACTS LIL WANNABE NORTENO YOUNGSTERS WHO LIKE TO HEAR SKRAP ON EVERY OTHER VERSE?ITS FUNNY HOW THE SONGS ON THE COMPS,NORTH POLE 1 AND 2, BY OTHER ARTISTS OUTSHINE ALL OF THE FUCKING SONGS DRF HAS ON THEIR OWN COMP.I MEAN THAT SHIT WOULD BE EMBARASSING FOR OTHER ARTISTS TO OUTSHINE YOU ON YOUR COMP.OLD DRF IS THE SHIT THAT KNOCKS AND WILL PROBABLY BE THEIR BEST ACHEIVEMENT.

Dec 12, 2008
there shit is way better then before besides not having dyno but i bet if dyno gets out n raps again yall would buy it n listen to it on tha real but its allways been a group thing not just dyno if u have one good baseball player on a team u wouldnt win its a team effort just tha same as a group effort real shit

Apr 14, 2004
I agree with both of yoll. good points. also i did notice dat after dyno got locked up drf stop saying and scrap or norte on the lyrics and after dyno got like 3 more years added to his sentece in Nov if i remember there new albums started reppin norte hard again.

Dec 12, 2008
not even dyno was rapping like that before he went in becuzz of tha police n tha court casses they was fighten i think they waited for shit to calm down dam he got three more years thats crazy

Apr 14, 2004
i forgot the old date that dyno was suppose to be release i think it was in like november, but i just checked and his release date is 1-22-2010, and he been since 2004

Mar 20, 2005
it's good to still see darkroom putting it down and dropping cd's back to back.
it's nice to see the original line up on this new album.
i'll be buying the new darkroom cd