damn no monte ellis?!?!?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
Ellis should've made it over BRoy. Not to say he aint great...But this Year I think Ellis > Roy.

Ellis .460FG% .754FT% 33PTM 1090pts 35offreb 180reb 235ast 91st 17blk

Roy 484FG% .792FT% 553ptm 924PTS 41Offreb 183reb 200ast 41st
5blk

Aug 7, 2003
ur cant argue with those total stats, you gotta use average dipshit. roy missed more games so no shit he going to have lower totals. use averages like every other normal person in the world.

and get what your avatar picture is missing an A in the middle of it

Aug 7, 2003
i dont get the arguement the way the team plays. if monta cant play in a run n gun style then their whole team doesnt play run n' gun. basically the warriors play the style of bball that their players allow for. i couldnt see greg oden, roy hibbert or shaq on the warriors getting boost in their stats cus of the way we play. its the right players in the right system that make it work. and monta is perfect for the warriors.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
Ellis should've made it over BRoy. Not to say he aint great...But this Year I think Ellis > Roy.

Ellis .460FG% .754FT% 33PTM 1090pts 35offreb 180reb 235ast 91st 17blk

Roy 484FG% .792FT% 553ptm 924PTS 41Offreb 183reb 200ast 41st
5blk
check my previous post.... monta plays 42min/game cuz the team sucks dick, so he gets all the opportunity he wants...and you conveniently forgot to list turnovers and 3pt%....Monta aint even on the radar guys, nobody evers mentions him....

And the stats you show proves Roy is better....you think just cuz Monta has more points and a few more steals he's better? GTFO

May 10, 2002
check my previous post.... monta plays 42min/game cuz the team sucks dick, so he gets all the opportunity he wants...and you conveniently forgot to list turnovers and 3pt%....Monta aint even on the radar guys, nobody evers mentions him....

And the stats you show proves Roy is better....you think just cuz Monta has more points and a few more steals he's better? GTFO
You act like 35% is THAT much better than 33% (from 3pt range). Monta has 50 less 3pt attempts in 2 more games played than Roy this year, so it's not like he's chuckin a whole bunch of 3s when he shouldn't be.

Of course his TOs are high, the ball is in his hands the majority of the time. Steve Nash, Dwyane Wade, Kevin Durant are all up there because of how much they handle the ball.

Monta at 6'3 is a more productive and complete player than B-Roy at this point if you want to talk numbers. He averages more assists, .3 less rebounds (Roy being the bigger cat at 6'6), averages more blocks than Roy and is 3rd in the league in steals. Ask B Roy how he felt after Monta locked him up when Portland came to Oakland.

The only thing holding Monta back is his lack of a team.

Sep 4, 2002
You act like 35% is THAT much better than 33% (from 3pt range). Monta has 50 less 3pt attempts in 2 more games played than Roy this year, so it's not like he's chuckin a whole bunch of 3s when he shouldn't be.

Of course his TOs are high, the ball is in his hands the majority of the time. Steve Nash, Dwyane Wade, Kevin Durant are all up there because of how much they handle the ball.

Monta at 6'3 is a more productive and complete player than B-Roy at this point if you want to talk numbers. He averages more assists, .3 less rebounds (Roy being the bigger cat at 6'6), averages more blocks than Roy and is 3rd in the league in steals. Ask B Roy how he felt after Monta locked him up when Portland came to Oakland.

more complete player? ellis is NOT a threat from 3. Roy is.

May 10, 2002
more complete player? ellis is NOT a threat from 3. Roy is.
Acutally I screwed up, Monta is shooting 31% from 3 and B-Roy is shooting 35%.

So if they both shot 10 3's, Roy would make 3.5 while Monta would make 3.1 ... That's one hell of an advantage Roy has :ermm:

Monta is just as much a threat every where B-Roy is PLUS he can get in you on the defensive end...

Right B-Roy?

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City

you just dont get it.................you can say, only thing holding Roys stats back are lack of a team........ I know your smarter than this, claiming Monta has better stats becuz of the higher decimal. c'mon now idiot, they both AVG 0 Blk, but you say Monta beats him there cuz he has the higher decimal? that shit doesnt even count, they still Avg 0. Monta leads the league in TO avg., but i guess thats cuz of the team he is on right?
ask Monta how he felt after Roy dropped 37 on him THIS month......