damn no monte ellis?!?!?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2002
^^^ lol @ this queer obsessed with hating on Monta just cuz he has a man crush on Roy who should not have been selected over Billups or Monta and your ass hurt folks insist otherwise
thats not hatin' ... just feel bad for the dude.

I know getting a player into the all star game is all you guys have to look forward to in a season. I remember those times 4 years ago. it'll get better..

Aug 7, 2003
thats not hatin' ... just feel bad for the dude.

I know getting a player into the all star game is all you guys have to look forward to in a season. I remember those times 4 years ago. it'll get better..
only thing you guys can hope for is getting a full season out of greg oden. u guys are slightly above average as is.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
only thing you guys can hope for is getting a full season out of greg oden. u guys are slightly above average as is.
and you guys are at the bottom of the barrel....I would rather be above avg. than suck fucking dick like ya'll. We've had our more than fair share of injuries, we've had exemptions, we had Tolliver on our team, but yet, were still 7 games above .500 and in the playoff race. Enough, Blazers are better, its a fact.

At least curry is in the 3pt contest, be proud of that..

May 10, 2002
LOL @ at trying to say making the playoffs is a bad thing.

enjoy bottom dwelling.....again.
Not what I was trying to say. Nice try though

Ultimately, every team with the exception of the one that wins the Championship is a bottom dweller... That's good for Portland, though, they get to play for an extra 2 weeks.

Sep 4, 2002
Not what I was trying to say. Nice try though

Ultimately, every team with the exception of the one that wins the Championship is a bottom dweller... That's good for Portland, though, they get to play for an extra 2 weeks.
lol... whatever makes you sleep at night as a warrior fan