CRIP & BLOOD GANG TERRITORY ON GOOGLE MAPS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 8, 2008
^naw bruh i don't know who told you that. Sobrante ain't NEVER been asscoiated with no blood gang..S.P.G. and 11-500 mob been running thangs in the Park long before I was born. My uncles is originals in that shit. And i damn sure aint heard about the twomps and the crips. The only crips I ever heard of in Oakland was that Asian gang, and that shit been extinct for a min. Ask Tweeze about the dubbs, but ain't none of my patnas from the dubbs ever said nothing about that.
Yeah it was back in '01, when I was working with this one dude from sobrante that always wore a red belt and red chucks, I asked him about it and he told me sobrante park being bloods. I don't remember who told me about the dubbs being associated with the crips tho.. That Asian Crip gang was called OTC Oak Town Crips, they was deep back in the day. They stayed in the dubbs and alot of them went to O high and Tech..

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
Apr 25, 2002
no colors in the town?????????? TRY WALKIN DOWN EAST 14TH FLAMED UP THEM BBZ GON DUMP ON UR ASS AND + SCRAPZ IT CAN HAPPN IN ANY ORDER. FUCK BB
I have worn plenty of red in East oakland down E.14 . Not to mention im a 49ERS fan so i wear plenty of red wit no problems. maybe thats a mexican thing i dunno. But niggaz wearing red in this east dont cause know problems. But if your mexican spanish etc u could have problems.

Apr 15, 2006
I have worn plenty of red in East oakland down E.14 . Not to mention im a 49ERS fan so i wear plenty of red wit no problems. maybe thats a mexican thing i dunno. But niggaz wearing red in this east dont cause know problems. But if your mexican spanish etc u could have problems.
Yeah thats how it is, the brothas aint got colors but for latins, wearing the wrong color will get you smoked. sad thing is alotta times its youngsters, kids need to be laced with the 411 on that shit from the get go, especially in oakland them BG'z are some killaz. n @ pollo loc i feel u homie but they deep on 53rd, those $$L levas but they dont really post up no more, they come out at night, oakland must have a great sewage system.

n i aint from oakland but i used to hella kick it in the 30z back n tha day

May 8, 2008
Yeah it was back in '01, when I was working with this one dude from sobrante that always wore a red belt and red chucks, I asked him about it and he told me sobrante park being bloods. I don't remember who told me about the dubbs being associated with the crips tho.. That Asian Crip gang was called OTC Oak Town Crips, they was deep back in the day. They stayed in the dubbs and alot of them went to O high and Tech..
I know for a fact that Sobrante Park has never been asscoiated with any blood gang. Ima youngsta but my family has been in the Park since the 50's. Like I said my folks is wrapped up in that original 11-5 shit there have never been bloods in Sobrante....I honestly have no clue what that cat you was working with is talking about. LMAO at Oakland niggas wearing red chucks and red belts.

I always wondered who put the Asian Crip gang on.....how they just gon claim crip all of a sudden. Who co-signed them to be crips? If they weren't put on by some real Crips they were impostors IMO.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
dont have nothing to do with the LA ones
the names are slightly different too

rubidoux ones are dogStown....the la one dogtown without the S
HAD A CELLY FROM WXS RIVA NEVER HEARD OF DOGSTOWN FROM OUR CONVOS BUT THAT WAS THE LATE 90'S...
LOL I GOOGLED MY HOOD ON THE MAP (ORANGE VARRIO CYPRESS ST) AND THE GANG INJUNCTION ZONE CAME UP.

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray

LMAO NONE OF THAT SIR WE DID NOT PAY STUFF LIKE THAT NO ATTENTION BUT I FEEL YOU

THIS IS WHAT THE DUBBZ IZ ACCOSIATED WITH THE REAL DUBBZ ANY WAY

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
I always wondered who put the Asian Crip gang on.....how they just gon claim crip all of a sudden. Who co-signed them to be crips? If they weren't put on by some real Crips they were impostors IMO.
there are a few "honorary" asian sets out here, like OLB (los angeles) and ABZ (long beach)... i don't know how they're viewed outside of the black blood / crip gangs that are affiliated with them though.

::

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
DON'T KNOW ABOUT THAT, BUT WHEN I WAS IN THE COUNTY,
ASIANS WERE CONSIDERED "BROTHERS"!!!
THEY ROLLED WITH US IN OUR CAR ALL DAY, AND THEY WERE RIOT'N'
WITH US AGAINST THE ESE'S ALL DAY ON SOME COUNTY SHIT!!!