CRIP & BLOOD GANG TERRITORY ON GOOGLE MAPS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2006
Yeah it was back in '01, when I was working with this one dude from sobrante that always wore a red belt and red chucks, I asked him about it and he told me sobrante park being bloods. I don't remember who told me about the dubbs being associated with the crips tho.. That Asian Crip gang was called OTC Oak Town Crips, they was deep back in the day. They stayed in the dubbs and alot of them went to O high and Tech..

LMAO NONE OF THAT SIR WE DID NOT PAY STUFF LIKE THAT NO ATTENTION BUT I FEEL YOU

THIS IS WHAT THE DUBBZ IZ ACCOSIATED WITH THE REAL DUBBZ ANY WAY

That song on they first album wit 3X slapped disgustingly hard.. one of Ager's best verses IMO

Jul 29, 2008
I always wondered who put the Asian Crip gang on.....how they just gon claim crip all of a sudden. Who co-signed them to be crips? If they weren't put on by some real Crips they were impostors IMO.
If you got to Seattle, Half the Blood Gangs are asian. And they puttin much work... or they used to.

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
lmao @ some of yall doubtin asian Crips/Bloods. I know some real asian crip niggaz here in DAGO thatz up on they history and can fucc wit most blacc niggaz in southeast. Shout out to my real crip niggaz from OBS47 and IPT

May 8, 2008
If you got to Seattle, Half the Blood Gangs are asian. And they puttin much work... or they used to.
Damn I'm pretty ignorant on this color shit I didn't even know that shit went on in Seattle.

lmao @ some of yall doubtin asian Crips/Bloods. I know some real asian crip niggaz here in DAGO thatz up on they history and can fucc wit most blacc niggaz in southeast. Shout out to my real crip niggaz from OBS47 and IPT
I'm not doubting the existence of Asian crips/bloods, I'm questioning they're validity. Like I said, somebody had to put them on for them to say they are Crips. If not, what they are claiming aint valid u feel me...

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
Yeah I feel that, and I know u waznt questioning the existence of em, I just wanted niggaz 2 know that there may be a gang of fake ass "lil wayne" asian B and C setz but therez some real ass onez too

LMAO YEA I WAS TRIPPIN ON THAT WHEN I WAS TAKIN MY DAUGHTERS TO SCHOOL AND I SAW BGN? TAGGED ON THE CORNER OF MEADOWVIEW/SKYLINE @ MOONLIGHT

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
That song on they first album wit 3X slapped disgustingly hard.. one of Ager's best verses IMO
man verbal assault >>>>>>>>>

dude "me and my niggaz was lmao at niggaz rockink cuckz and red/blue ragz
and you a AFRICAN in the oakland zoo..... FUCK OUT OF HERE WE JUST DONT DO THAT ANIT NOW WAY YOU CAN POSSBLIY JUSTIFY THAT IF YOU BLACK LOL.

N!GGA

NO AND I FUK WITH THE ESE'S AND SOMOAS PACIFIC ISLANDEREZ I AM JUST SAYING THAT SHIT IS NOT OAKLAND YOU CAN NEVER PUT THAT LABEL ON US EVER NIGGA BIGG UP LA BUT NAW MAN

OAKLAND RUN THIS NORTHEN CALI INDIVIDUALITY AND THATS A FACT :siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::cool::knockout::siccness:

GO TO A YAAAAAAAAAAADA SPOT LOOKIN LIKE EAZY E LOL GOD BLESS

NIGGA STOP BLACK PEOPLE OUT HURR DONT DO THAT BRUH BRUH FACT

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
Damn I'm pretty ignorant on this color shit I didn't even know that shit went on in Seattle.

I'm not doubting the existence of Asian crips/bloods, I'm questioning they're validity. Like I said, somebody had to put them on for them to say they are Crips. If not, what they are claiming aint valid u feel me...
bruh this niggaz iz on crack BLACK PEOPLE DO NOT GANG BANG IN OAKLAND
PERIOD

AAA CUZO

PERIOD ETHER THESE NIGGAZ IS THE YAAAAADADA[-yolice] OR J -CATZ:ermm:

EXCURSIVE IN FERTILITY NIGGA WHAT BLACK GANG IZ BANGIN AGAINST THE OTHER BLACK GANG IN OAKLAND WHAT RAG REP WHAT RAG?

KNOW WHAT...? IT DONT EXIST FUCK OUTTA HERE THAT STOCKTON SAC AND ALL THAT OTHER SHIT NIGGA THIS OAKLAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND

NIGGA THATS NOT US ASK YA FATHER AND YOUR GRANDFATEHR CHECK YA FACTS

AND STOP WHEREIN YA NEPHEWS BACK PACKZ BAAAAAAAAAATCH LOL

May 8, 2008
tweeze I'm tryna tell they aint listening lol if there was one thing that I have tried to get across since my time on siccness, it's that bloods and crips do not exist in The Town. It's not a debate, not an argument, not a question. It's a fact.

they jkatz bruh they just not knowing about them real turf politics in the Town lol.