CRIP & BLOOD GANG TERRITORY ON GOOGLE MAPS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2016
They aren't bringing any jobs, money, or opportunities to the neighborhoods they claim to have love for. Rather, they are just (domestic) terrorists terrorizing their neighborhoods and communities.

LOL WUT???

PURE IGNORANCE...

GOOGLE THE HISTORY OF GANBANGING BFORE U SPEW NONSENSE...

Jan 29, 2016
Kansas City, MO
LOL WUT???

PURE IGNORANCE...

GOOGLE THE HISTORY OF GANBANGING BFORE U SPEW NONSENSE...
So, present day gangmembers are bringing jobs and opportunities to their communities in which they live? That's what I was referring to. I mean if they are, then that's great! It may have started out as somethin' positive, but look at what it evolved into.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
all I see is a white kid calling me white and making it obvious hes from southern california by saying retarded shit like "norgay".

sorry to burst ya bubble whitey but

black by blood, brown by heritage.

anyway Oakland been had the highest murder rate all through the 80s and 90s.

and who cares how my city look? Sacramento been known for gangs, half this thread was on sacramento because it aint nothin but a "high class compton".

you better learn up on a city before you start spoutin diarriha of the mouth
You're the hardest gangsta on this website, congratulations ese

Apr 5, 2016
So, present day gangmembers are bringing jobs and opportunities to their communities in which they live?
Absolutely

I mean if they are, then that's great! It may have started out as somethin' positive, but look at what it evolved into.

I actually do agree with this, things have and are changing.

But its almost entirely only happening in black hoods, or newer unstructured hoods/sets.

Apr 5, 2016
all I see is a white kid calling me white and making it obvious hes from southern california by saying retarded shit like "norgay".

sorry to burst ya bubble whitey but

black by blood, brown by heritage.

anyway Oakland been had the highest murder rate all through the 80s and 90s.

and who cares how my city look? Sacramento been known for gangs, half this thread was on sacramento because it aint nothin but a "high class compton".

you better learn up on a city before you start spoutin diarriha of the mouth
not white lol.

and fuck u and your city. period.