CRIP & BLOOD GANG TERRITORY ON GOOGLE MAPS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2006
Thanks. I'm bored too. Looks like I'm gonna take "a walk" through some of these hoods from the comfort of my computer. haha

Do they got Sureno gangs mapped out?

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
The Eight-Trey Gangster's consist of six subsets, Northside, Southside, Deep Southside, Original Westside, Far Westside, and Back Westside. There main rival is with the Rollin 60's Crips and any other gang that falls under the NHC, Rollin car, there also feuding with other Gangster Crips (42nd, 43rd, 87th, 97th, and 98th). They have since stop claiming Crip and are now pushing CK. They have made a peace alliance with former rival Inglewood Family Gang to take on the Rollin 60's.

^ damn, that's crazy...wasn't eight tray one of the first gangs?

Jul 29, 2008
The Eight-Trey Gangster's consist of six subsets, Northside, Southside, Deep Southside, Original Westside, Far Westside, and Back Westside. There main rival is with the Rollin 60's Crips and any other gang that falls under the NHC, Rollin car, there also feuding with other Gangster Crips (42nd, 43rd, 87th, 97th, and 98th). They have since stop claiming Crip and are now pushing CK. They have made a peace alliance with former rival Inglewood Family Gang to take on the Rollin 60's.

wow, I did not know that. I take any online shit like this with a grain of salt.

He did mention Mob and Leuder's beef and that is true.

shit does look like streetgangs type of map.

Jul 29, 2008
yeah, i heard of the mob piru and leuders park piru having beef...

i didn't know about the watts bounty hunters having funk with pirus though...
Bounty Hunters beef with alot of hoods.. some beefs are small like wid CMG. Most recent is Westside Piru. some high schoolers got into it. and a hunter got shot.

I was stayin in the Nickerson Gardens and didnt know how close these sets are to each other.
------------------------------

I'd like to see Pacioma and Pomona on there. I got homies out that way and they never seem to get any shine.

And Sacramento and SD... since those sets are pretty much solid compared to other cities.

Feb 7, 2006

nah, they just dont hit upthe c. and more pushin the gangsta they still crippin though

Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
Bounty Hunters beef with alot of hoods.. some beefs are small like wid CMG. Most recent is Westside Piru. some high schoolers got into it. and a hunter got shot.

I was stayin in the Nickerson Gardens and didnt know how close these sets are to each other.
------------------------------

I'd like to see Pacioma and Pomona on there. I got homies out that way and they never seem to get any shine.

And Sacramento and SD... since those sets are pretty much solid compared to other cities.
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e...63163525.00045d05333d25bc34559&mid=1242023196

check that map out...got a few pomona shit on there...the map is OBVISOUSLY really incomplete ALOT of stuff missing on there but some of the 909 shit on there...blood...crip...IE black rag mafia..and Sur..mostly SB tho...

Mar 25, 2009
yeah this is old, some misplaced bounderies when it comes to tha watts area, but to somebody not familiar with tha area it gives a good idea of most of tha turfs...
tha Eight Trays ain't pushin CK yet like that, they don't hit it up on tha walls.....but eventually that might just happen.....

Jul 29, 2008
THIS IS BETTER THAN STREETGANGS.COM WAY MORE ACCURATE AND UP TO DATE
I just remember seeing a couple of maps of street gangs. Never really viewed them.

some of these gangs got some funny ass names...

weirdos gangsta bloods
cabbage patch piru
twilight zone compton crip
spook town compton crip
nutt hood watts crips

i always thought nutty blocc compton crip and fruit town piru sounded funny...
I know alot of sets have a meaning to their names. And this shit been established since the 70's.

All these new sets in other states , katz make up some unrelated names.

man 4real, u could cross one street and it could be yo ass lol thats why they be tellin outta towners be careful specially wit that racial shit too
I've gone to Hawthorne and Inglewood a couple of times. But this last time, it was for the music and obviously alot of underground artists still live in the hood. I thought some Bounty Hunters would trip on me (I'm filipino) and I was hangin out in Deuce Line territory. But everybody was cool and no probs hanging out at night.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e...63163525.00045d05333d25bc34559&mid=1242023196

check that map out...got a few pomona shit on there...the map is OBVISOUSLY really incomplete ALOT of stuff missing on there but some of the 909 shit on there...blood...crip...IE black rag mafia..and Sur..mostly SB tho...
I got alot of homies out in 456 Northside Islands.. they always seem to be overlooked when it comes to shit.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
They left out Athens Park Bloods didn't they?
apb is on page 2...

They are clicked up with Miller's Gangster Bloods known as (Athens Park-Miller's). They feud with 118th East Coast Blocc Crips, 120th Raymond Avenue Crips, and Gardena Pay Bacc Crips.

isn't the dude on training day, bone, from athens park? i read that somewhere...

Dec 19, 2006
apb is on page 2...

They are clicked up with Miller's Gangster Bloods known as (Athens Park-Miller's). They feud with 118th East Coast Blocc Crips, 120th Raymond Avenue Crips, and Gardena Pay Bacc Crips.

isn't the dude on training day, bone, from athens park? i read that somewhere...

Yeah Bone is from Athens park.