CRIP & BLOOD GANG TERRITORY ON GOOGLE MAPS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
yeah forreal...only blood hoods i really knew of was oak park, meadowview, del paso heights bloods, and crip hoods was garden blocc, and someone told me about nogales crip in the north...
ITS A GRIP BELIEVE IT OR NOT:

Norteno Hoodz In Sacramento:

VG$=Varrio Gardon $acra A.K.A GBN=Garden Blocc Norteno$=29th Street And Gardendale=$outh $acramento VD$=Varrio Diamond $acra=17th $T, And 56th=$outh $acramento 14th Ave Norteno$=14th Ave=Mid-Town VC$=Varrio Centro $acra=Downtown=Zapata Park Cinco=Varrio Cinco=Downtown Woodbine Norteno$ A.K.A E-Flat$=24th $treet=$outh $acramento OPN=Oak Park Norteno$=All thorugh out Oak Park(44th, 4th, 12th, 14th and 52nd)=Mid-Town Fruitride Norteno$=Dewey Block, 42nd and Sierra Vista=$outh $acramento MVN=Meadowview Norteno$=

All throughout Meadowview

=$outh $acramento VHN=Valley High Norteno$=All throughout Valley High=$outh $acramento VVH=Varrio Valley High=$outh $acramento DPH Norteno$=Del Pa$o Height($) Norteno$=North $acramento Palmero $treet Norteno$=North $acramento N$=Norte $acra=All of $acramento(Anyone not intiated in a neighborhood) VN$=Varrio North$ide=North $acramento THN=True Highland Norteno$=North Highland$ RKN=Ride Krew Norteno$=Elk Grove 45th Block Norteno$=45th and Martin Luther King Jr blvd.=$outh $acramento Broderick Boyz A.K.A BRK=We$t $acramento G-Force Norteno$=North $acramento VGL=Varrio Gardenland=

North Sacramento Blood Hoodz In Sacramento:

OPB=Oak Park Bloods=All throughout Oak Park Community(Biggest Blood Gang)(12th, 33rd, 4th Ave, 23rd and other known streets)=Mid-Town FAB=Fuck a bitch=A.K.A Fabzilla=Oak Park Zilla Click=A.K.A Fabzilla=Oak Park MVB=Meadowview Bloods=All throughout Meadowview(69th, 23rd)=South Sacramento 48th Hogan Block Bloods=48th ave=South Sacramento DPH Bloods=Del Paso Height(s) Bloods=North Sacramento Elm St Bloods=North Sacramento Fruitride Vista Bloods=42nd and Sierra Vista=South Sacramento LVB=Lincoln Village Bloods=East Sacramento ESP=East Side Piru=East Sacramento=(Lincoln Village) Detroit blvd Bloods=Detroit Boulervard=South Sacramento MOD=Menace of destruction=All throughout Sacramento HPG=Hmong Pride Gangstas=All throughout Sacramento VHP=Valley High Piru=Valley High=

South Sacramento Crip Hoodz In Sacramento:

GBC=Garden Blocc Crip(s)=29th Street and Gardendale, 24th Street and Florin(Woodbine also)=South Sacramento 68 Crips=68th=South Sacramento (Diamond)Flat dawg Crip(s)-(Diamonds area)=South Sacramento NHGC=North Highland Gangsta Crip(s)=A Street=North Highlands ECC=El Camino Crip(s)=El Camino ave=North Sacramento TCG=Tongan Crip Gang=(29th Street and Gardendale Area)=South Sacramento and throughout sacramento JCC=Juinor Criminal Crip=All throughout Sacramento LPG=Laos Pride Gangstas=All throughout Sacramento MPG=Mien Pride Gangstas=All throughout Sacramento Plaza rat Crip(s)=North Sacramento Valley High Crip(s)=Valley High=South Sacramento SOS=Sons of Samoa=

All throughout Sacramento Sureno Hoodz In Sacramento:

BST=Barrio Surtrece Town=47th Ave and 44th ave=South Sacramento HPS=Howe Park Sureno(s)=North Sacramento RPS=Rainbow Park Sureno(s)=South Sacramento WST=West Side Thugs=South Sacramento OGS=Original Gangster Sureno(s)=North

Sacramento Other Hoodz In Sacramento:

CMG=Creek Mob GangstasA.K.A. Elder Creek Mob=South Sacramento G Parkway Mob=G Parkway and 43rd=South Sacramento Four-Sev(47)=47th Ave=South Sacramento BAY=Bad Ass Youngstaz A.K.A. Starz=South Sacramento Gutta Mob=Sacramento BFB=Barrio Franklon Boulervard A.K.A VFB=Varrio Franklon Boulervard=Mid-Town and South Sacramento=36th and 19th TRG=Tiny Rascal Gang=South Sacramento=45th Block Strawberry Manner Mob A.K.A Manner Mob=North Sacramento

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
im talkin about the freeport crips over by the airport,u never heard of them ? and over by sac city college it aint nuthin but bloodz & franklonz
i used to see them when i would have a long break from school at sac city college. are those meadowview or oak park bloods?

NAW THEY MOB , BUT THEY WEAR RED
oh, word...

if u drive south on freeport blvd past fruitridge and turn right that is the freeport crips hood
turn right on what, florin? i never heard of the freeport crips...

Aug 6, 2008
YEA IT IS CRAZY BUT IF U LOOK @ THE STATE OF CALI AND U KNOW WHERE ALOT OF GANGS ARE U CAN SEE HOW THEY KINDA GOT SKIP, FROM WHAT I SEE ITS REALLY ONLY 4 CITYs REALLY BANGIN (LA, SD, FRESNO & SAC) THATS LIKE 4 MAJOR POINTS IN THE STATE
yep basically

and then u got random niggas that dont claim colors in places that do, and random niggas claimin colors in places that dont

guess u just gotta do u wherever u at

Aug 6, 2008
AND ON ANOTHER SIDE NOTE... THIS THREAD GOT ME THINKIN ABOUT RANDOM SHIT:

HOW COME L.A. NIGGAS ALWAYS THINK IM HELLA BAYISH AND BAY NIGGAS ALWAYS THINK IM HELLA LA'ISH LOL IM FROM THE MIDDLE NUKKA!!! lol i like chucks and say hella, and i like the giants warriors n niners fuck it nigga sue me

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
YEA IT IS CRAZY BUT IF U LOOK @ THE STATE OF CALI AND U KNOW WHERE ALOT OF GANGS ARE U CAN SEE HOW THEY KINDA GOT SKIP, FROM WHAT I SEE ITS REALLY ONLY 4 CITYs REALLY BANGIN (LA, SD, FRESNO & SAC) THATS LIKE 4 MAJOR POINTS IN THE STATE
^^^^^^^^^^
east side san jose also has a strong gang affiliation in cali and so does stockton....and frisco,richmond & oakland has a lot of gang related murders

Props: S.SAVAGE

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
it doesn't even matter what color u bang when it comes 2 crips vs crips beef and bloods vs bloods beef etc.its all about turf vs turf, gangbangin is not even about the color of your rag cuz crips and nortes are clicced up and i remember bak in the day nortes used 2 kill other nortes in sac because they were from different hoods and the del paso heights bloods dont get along wit the oak park bloods....its all turf 2 turf beef
yeah... and that's why i don't understand why people say "killing over colors"

::

May 8, 2008
^^^^^^^^^^
east side san jose also has a strong gang affiliation in cali and so does stockton....and frisco,richmond & oakland has a lot of gang related murders
OK calm down bruh lol....I dont know about them other cities you named, but Oakland has NEVER had any strong ties to the Crips or Bloods. In less you wanna talk about Kumi415 and BGF who linked up with the bloods in the pen. But there has never been any crip or blood gangs that claimed any where in Oakland (I'm not counting that asian crip gang that used to run around). Gangs yes, colors no. We turfed out it's dumbass sets and shit way too many to name. It's all about the turf.

Props: S.SAVAGE
Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
OK calm down bruh lol....I dont know about them other cities you named, but Oakland has NEVER had any strong ties to the Crips or Bloods. In less you wanna talk about Kumi415 and BGF who linked up with the bloods in the pen. But there has never been any crip or blood gangs that claimed any where in Oakland (I'm not counting that asian crip gang that used to run around). Gangs yes, colors no. We turfed out it's dumbass sets and shit way too many to name. It's all about the turf.
i never said that it was crips & bloodz in oakland....but there is mexican gangs in oakland that claim x4 & x3 and they alwayz goin 2 war