Crhymes The Clown

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 24, 2003
you know what chrymes, yall could probably agree on a lot... i think instead of everybody tryna act like THEY know the game, niggaz need to just do what they can for each other and do for they damn self and put out some good music and push that shit and make some damn noise out here cuz once you go south of LA it get real muthafuckin quiet as far as the rap game goes. so fuck what anybody say. if you like what you doin, push the hell out of your shit. i know we all (the west as a whole) are kinda blackballed even by our own fuckin djs, but are we now going to go cannibal and feed on each other or are we going to unite as one army and charge the hill, swords held high, screaming to the heavens VICTORY WILL BE OURS!!! ... i just had a braveheart moment homie.. for real.

FREEEEEEEDDDOOOOOMMMMMM!

Dec 5, 2007
hahahaha... for real tho man.. niggaz been really really goin at it out here it seems like. knoww what its like??? its JUST LIKE JAIL!!! niggaz is so fuckin miserable about they situation. thats how a fuckin riot get started over a cookie or for walking past the wrong table... or just for NOTHING. thats what i think about the san diego rap scene right now! hahaha.. for real.. next time somebody ask me what the rap game is like in san diego ima tell em its like muthafuckin jail. and after this summer ima be a major key holder. then things are gonna change around this bitch. for real

May 2, 2003
www.myspace.com
WOW! LOL.. I DO MY OWN SHIT, BUT IF U GOT THE HOOK ON COO DESIGNER SHOOT EM MY WAY. I DONT PRIDE MY SELF ON MY GRAFFICS BUT I NEEDED TO PUT SOMETHING TOGETHER, SO I LEARNED A LIL BIT OF PHOTOSHOP THREW SOME TUTURIALS AND WAH-LA!. I DO AGREE WITH U ON STEPPIN UP THE GRAFFICS SO GET AT ME IF U HAVE SOMEONE GOOD.

i dig that
i do my own as well

it sure beats payin

i learned a lil bit of photoshop
just enough to get by
tryna get better

but rap comes first, lol

Oct 26, 2006
WWW.DAGOSD.COM
hahahaha... for real tho man.. niggaz been really really goin at it out here it seems like. knoww what its like??? its JUST LIKE JAIL!!! niggaz is so fuckin miserable about they situation. thats how a fuckin riot get started over a cookie or for walking past the wrong table... or just for NOTHING. thats what i think about the san diego rap scene right now! hahaha.. for real.. next time somebody ask me what the rap game is like in san diego ima tell em its like muthafuckin jail. and after this summer ima be a major key holder. then things are gonna change around this bitch. for real
FO REALS, SOMETIMES IT FEELS THAT WAY. U SHOULD MAKE A SONG LIKE THAT. DAGO RAP GAME IS LIKE JAIL.