Crhymes The Clown

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2006
FA SHO. I'LL WORK ON IT. THANKS APPRECIATE IT.

DAGO UP. HATERS DOWN.
You know what you fucking clown...dont email me asking me for a I-Rocc banner and dont sell his cd on your site. Take that shit down. I was just throwing you a bone and now its I am a hater...Well here is some hate...FUCK YOU

people getting interviewed are selling something, a cd. trimspa is selling something, trim spa.

rappers know locals might be watching grimmie wreck and pay to advertise their product.

e-low isnt a billion dollar corporation, nor is he giving commercial deals.

but the fact remains, something is being sold. your selling something, hes selling something. the sponsors are selling something. everyone wants a piece of the pie. if you dont have the supply or demand for it to matter being on the show, or you feel as if grimmie wreck wont substantially meet your needs in networking, I'd believe youre able to make a logical decision as an adult and look elsewhere to advertise.

but advertising aint gonna be free..unless you wanna call up mountain dew and tell em you rap

go ahead, we'll wait for the commercial
I do call up mountain dew...I have done work for them in the past and my opinion matters to them and they have paid to listen to it...Thats a fact

E-Lows whole show is based on the interviews and there is plenty of publications that interview artist for free cause their content is about music, I am sorry grimmie cant figure a way to get money besides taxing local artist like they are doing them a favor. You yourself said "being able to see an orko the sykotic alien interview on tv late night" What if orko had no money and couldnt afford a commercial spot? You would be twiddling your thumbs late and be on here trying to make some point cause I exposed some truth on the subject

Dec 24, 2003
You know what you fucking clown...dont email me asking me for a I-Rocc banner and dont sell his cd on your site. Take that shit down. I was just throwing you a bone and now its I am a hater...Well here is some hate...FUCK YOU
LOL. DAGO UP. HATERS DOWN. IS JUST A MOTTO THAT I QUOTE WASNT DIRECTED AT YOU.

THROWING ME A BONE? OK

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
how about this.... lets compare INTERVIEWEE's with INTERVIEWEE's.

do u think Jay Leno charges his guests?

even the "UPCOMING COOL TOYS" segments & the "COOL INVENTIONS" segments?

no, he doesnt.... he allows these toy companies & inventors FREE spots on the show because they are doing something that is seen as RARE, TALENTED or INNOVATIVE...... he doesnt see it as IM GIVING THEM FREE PROMOTION - I SHOULD CHARGE FOR THIS, he sees it as THIS MIGHT MAKE GOOD TV
The thing about that is...and i wanna make this a quick point cuz i got hella shit at work to do...is that with bigger corporations there was chains of businesses linked together that are unseen from a viewers standpoint. like for instance, say loud wants to sample something from motown...they wont get charged because rifkind works with UMG which works with motown..now say i wanna sample some marvin gaye, no go...or i get charged

so theres inside reasons for some of that, IMO...i dont think anything is done for free

as far as jay leno i really cant speak on his job, but its quite possible that someones getting paid for the appearance..whether its someone in the background or not...hes (leno) at a point in TV where he can make his own rules for his own show..so he might have a homie that he wants to put on his show. thats not to say favors arent traded or money dosent cross hands behind doors.

and some shows do charge their guests, it just depends on what type of a guest you are and who you work for.....im sure all those rappers that appear on rap city pay

much less those who want a dj to spin their record

i think what we kinda missed was that "payola" is a part of rap culture

and when youre a bank, you can give a loan..but try asking me for 100 bucks...ill laugh you into your grave

Oct 19, 2006
how about this.... lets compare INTERVIEWEE's with INTERVIEWEE's.

do u think Jay Leno charges his guests?

even the "UPCOMING COOL TOYS" segments & the "COOL INVENTIONS" segments?

no, he doesnt.... he allows these toy companies & inventors FREE spots on the show because they are doing something that is seen as RARE, TALENTED or INNOVATIVE...... he doesnt see it as IM GIVING THEM FREE PROMOTION - I SHOULD CHARGE FOR THIS, he sees it as THIS MIGHT MAKE GOOD TV
Jay Leno is a entertainer, he entertains and people watch it cause they are entertained by him. Then people buy commercial spots based on how many viewers it has.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
I do call up mountain dew...I have done work for them in the past and my opinion matters to them and they have paid to listen to it...Thats a fact

E-Lows whole show is based on the interviews and there is plenty of publications that interview artist for free cause their content is about music, I am sorry grimmie cant figure a way to get money besides taxing local artist like they are doing them a favor. You yourself said "being able to see an orko the sykotic alien interview on tv late night" What if orko had no money and couldnt afford a commercial spot? You would be twiddling your thumbs late and be on here trying to make some point cause I exposed some truth on the subject
thats good man im glad for you and your connection with mountain dew..im not being sarcastic, thats good.

i think youre missing the point, i dont care who has money or who dosent, who pays and who dosent. its a show i dont pay for, i can tune in for free or tune out for free. if i turn it on and its some bullshit, i can turn it off. if something on it is worth watching, i can continue watching it. i dont mind how elow runs his show cuz it aint my show.

if it dissapears, once again thats not going to affect my bank account

ive lived here all my life and i realize san diego has a bigger issue than the grimmie wreck show charging artists

you didnt expose anything..lol we all knew that shit

atleast i think we all knew

Oct 19, 2006
i think what we kinda missed was that "payola" is a part of rap culture
e

The whole payola thing is the reality of this music business and it comes from every angle of the music bizz...If E-low wanna do some payola shit on a local independent public access show...good for him. But everybody wanna get mad cause I say he isn't really supporting diego...It is just the truth. I put out suggestions on how else he could get ad sales from other people and still do his show.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
i dont think anyones mad at you..i just dont wholeheartedly agree with your support comment, thats all.

if someone supports san diego more than elow, my hat is off to you. but i dont expect free rides in any case and i dont think anyone else should.

as elow says... "you know the business"

i gotta finish work..peace

Dec 24, 2003
You quoted me and now say it isnt directed to me...ok...thats how it "reads"

I wont even touch the subject about throwing you a bone unless you keep up the nonsense
Alright man calm down. My Bad for not using the correct grammar. If yall want the CDS down. You can come buy them back.

And as far as the Bone. I hit you up when I had the copped the CDs to get the banner since you had emailed the Cover and the track to post. I dont know whats wrong with that, but I've been wrong before.

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
if u honestly think that there isnt a SIGNIFICENT PROFIT being made here...... there i overestimated you.
You missed my point.....Of course there is a profit margin...how does his rent get paid..by doing shit for free.....maybe i should simplify it...

Lets say E-low has to pay his camera man $20 an hour. It takes an Hour to set-up and an hour to shoot, plus travel so he charges E-LOw a 3 hour minimum. So Freaks wants a interview for free...So Elow pays the Guy $60......How long can he stay in business when he loses $60 an interview, and thats just for the camera guy (these are just figures for examples)..and at the end of the month E-low living expenses including food, mortgage gas, electric,personals exceed $3000 a month..where is this gonna come from

Oct 19, 2006
Alright man calm down. My Bad for not using the correct grammar. If yall want the CDS down. You can come buy them back.

And as far as the Bone. I hit you up when I had the copped the CDs to get the banner since you had emailed the Cover and the track to post. I dont know whats wrong with that, but I've been wrong before.

I didn't sell you any cd's and did not get any money from you and you asked me for a banner ad before you got a copy of the cd. The CD came out on Monday and you were asking for a banner add last month. I did email the Cover, a song and a track listing. I was promoting the album. I figured you support diego music so what better site to send it to.

Now you are going to make money off it and that means...I am supporting your site along with you supporting I-ROCC. If you wanna consider me a hater, then dont support me or anything I do. Simple as that

Oct 19, 2006
You missed my point.....Of course there is a profit margin...how does his rent get paid..by doing shit for free.....maybe i should simplify it...

Lets say E-low has to pay his camera man $20 an hour. It takes an Hour to set-up and an hour to shoot, plus travel so he charges E-LOw a 3 hour minimum. So Freaks wants a interview for free...So Elow pays the Guy $60......How long can he stay in business when he loses $60 an interview, and thats just for the camera guy (these are just figures for examples)..and at the end of the month E-low living expenses including food, mortgage gas, electric,personals exceed $3000 a month..where is this gonna come from
I feel you on the cost and cost of living exceeding more than 3000 a month but he should apply the same energy of trying to charge local artist to getting bigger commercial spots so he can do whatever the fuck he want. But just cause I make these suggestions doesn't mean he should do it. It is his show and he can run it however he wants.

Oct 19, 2006
exaclty.

IF I DONT LIKE IT, MAKE MY OWN SHOW.... right - thats what everyone is thinking inside....... IF U DONT LIKE IT, DONT WATCH IT

i completley agree...

im just SUGGESTING a different way the show COULD be handled to make everyones situation a WIN/WIN
Well I dont know about you, I am done trying to explain simple shit over and over again.

Dec 24, 2003
I didn't sell you any cd's and did not get any money from you and you asked me for a banner ad before you got a copy of the cd. The CD came out on Monday and you were asking for a banner add last month. I did email the Cover, a song and a track listing. I was promoting the album. I figured you support diego music so what better site to send it to.

Now you are going to make money off it and that means...I am supporting your site along with you supporting I-ROCC. If you wanna consider me a hater, then dont support me or anything I do. Simple as that
Again Never called you a Hater, can help how you take sometin. Dago Up Haters Down. If you not a Hater then its Dago Up. And yeah thats what I was sayin thanks for posting my email. And if I considered you a Hater I wouldnt have hit you this past week for the Banner. I dont have to like what you say on here to get at you about advertising your product. Personal opinions shouldnt get in the way of supporting artists. The convos/shit talking on the board arent getting in my way of doin business either way.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
i mean, without pointing to e-low i would believe its a good idea to be knowledgeable in anything you invest in... whether its the grimmie wreck show or JT the bigga figgas mandtory business magazine or something like stocks...

you need to honestly believe its a good business move for you or of course theres no point..

i aint callin no one out with this either but some of the visible people just have a little more cash to throw around..and thats why their visible

some people can replace 2000 quick as hell...like overnight. i cant...but maybe they can.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
once again i cant speak for e-low but im not sure if the grimmie wreck show was supposed to be the savior and end all of san diego rap

i might be exagerrating with the 'savior and end all' thing but what i mean is i think people are putting the grimmie wreck show into a position it didnt put itself in

im sure he'll eventually see all this and post

May 1, 2003
I agree with Enutt in that if you think it should be done differently start up your own show...I can not be mad how someone runs their business, thats on them...I have the choice however to fuck with it or not. It seems like lately people think that something is owed to em and its the obligation of others to reach out...and freaks..no offense but you at the top of that list..i understand what you are saying but it is my humble opinion that ya gotta stand on ya own first before getting in that inner circle..ya gotta be able to offer something as well....Raskals5 you may have some valid points, but have you or anyone else for that matter contacted E-LOW with any suggestions , or solutions to what your issues are? If not ya cant blame E-Low for handling his business in the only way he knows how. Maybe there are certain factors we are unaware of which is dictating how he runs the business in order to keep it afloat....All in all this is a productive thread as this discussion may offer some solutions or ideas....maybe Freaks will put down the MIC and open his own business ( not saying you cant rap...just too many rappers not enough business men)....

<<<<APPLAUSE>>>>>