Crhymes The Clown

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 26, 2006
WWW.DAGOSD.COM
FREAKS if you were on the show..Youd be a fan right. And if you sold weed you should only hook me up because I said so.

Will someone in San Diego pay my rent, if you dont, You Dont Support the 619 period. You should pay my rent Freaks because Im a dago DJ.

If Big Sponsors did come in and Advertise does anyone think it will still be a Dago show. hAHAhaha If you all love the game so much... RAP FOR FREE, DO GRAPHICS FOR FREE, GO TO YOUR 9to 5 for FREE just because you like the music they play.

If the show ended in SD nobody would give a rats ass, they would to continue to market in one place only right on these message boards and oh yeah a poster outside of Fam Mart.
CHURCH!!

Oct 19, 2006
It smell like hate 2 me- If u don't like what E-Low doin -u got a better solution. What R yall bringin 2 table 2 get yourself out there. Yall sound like Dude from Baby Boy - when u gon find me a job nigga- E-Low doin the damn thang and if he don't wanna charge some artist - Oh well. I'm just curious if raskals 5 is a mad rapper or do u have beef with E-Low or CHRymes. You made a whole thread instead of replyin on the other. Whatz really. Chrymes keep smashin - it seem like u doin ya thang -shit u got some haters and a whole thread behiind u
Wheres the Hate? Pointing out that E-Lows show aint shit with out the people he interviews and he dont charge big acts and people are actually paying him when he needs you guys more then you need him? E-Low can run his business however he wants by I was just pointing out he didn't need to charge local artist and do free interviews on big cats and he could get his money off other companies like pepsi who are dying to throw their money at shows like this instead of charged the people HE NEED to make his show. Chrymes talking about he is reaching millions...Do millions really watch the show, then why cant get syndicated and get big advertising dollars?

I made whole thread cause that was Young Sau thread about him and his interview and it was getting off topic...Maybe you should slow down and read what I wrote. If people like Chrymes wanna open there mouth like they are some straight G, then you can call the reply hate and I didn't even mention his music.

Yall sound like Dude from Baby Boy - when u gon find me a job nigga- u
How the fuck do I sound like that when I make more money than all these rappers on here and the users of siccness. I gave you the formula to promote yourself as a artist.

Get a radio promoter
Get on new music sever
Make a professional cover
Get a PR person
etc etc etc

People being doing the same shit in the music business since the 80's

What do I bring to the table? I have helped more people in diego with more shit than you even know. I don't need to brag on this site about me or what I have done. I don't rap, and I wouldnt wanna be on his show cause I dont rap. Half the music is diego is straight garbage and I wouldnt take a cd if it was giving to me for free. Nobody is saying put all these clowns on your show cause half em arent really doing shit.

Maybe you should read what I orginally posted in the other thread

http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=278687&page=2

I know none of you are running ads on the siccness but you come here and promote your record and they come here and promote the grimmie show...

Sorry I opened some eyes and if you are paying to be on that show or paying to be on a cover of a magazine you are stupid as fuck

Dec 24, 2003
by the way, ive never had ANYTHING negative to say to JUNK, E-LOW, or anyone else that disagrees with me on this issue....

if yall feel the need to feel negative about me as a man, thats cool. to each his own. i dont have to get along with everyone i come in contact with. i have nothing but the upmost respect for both E-Low & Dj Junk.... & i respect what they hustle is.......

if theres someone in fucking AFGHANASTAN or some shit that might be the perfect FREAKS fan but he hasnt been able to connect to my music yet, thats all gravy. .
Freaks even though I mentioned your name, I aint personally directing anything towards you. I respect your hustle brotha. Just had to throw my 2 cents at the convo. The Game is what is. We didnt make it. We just play it how we choose to play.

Oct 19, 2006
Whats does ummm ok mean?
It's broadcasted from diego to oakland? Isnt it a west coast show now? Go charge them niggas in the Bay for a commercial and since E-Low is "supporting" SD you will have the money to put all them SD foo's on for free. Come to LA and charge these dudes out here...

It means exactly as it reads...If you are that stupid to think a big advertiser is going to run show because they threw some advertising dollars at your show, then go on and keep thinking that

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
why all the emotions? just dont watch it

you dont put a quarter in your tv every time grimmie wreck comes on TV

you know how many people asked me if the DVD's i gave them was free? and then thanked me?

not everyone liked jeopardy either, im sure there was some non spellin nigga that was like fuck this show

those on the show will get some visibility and some wont..figure where you stand and if your nose is too high to break bread than it is what it is i would think

other than that it looks to be a platform

Dec 24, 2003
It's broadcasted from diego to oakland? Isnt it a west coast show now? Go charge them niggas in the Bay for a commercial and since E-Low is "supporting" SD you will have the money to put all them SD foo's on for free. Come to LA and charge these dudes out here...

It means exactly as it reads...If you are that stupid to think a big advertiser is going to run show because they threw some advertising dollars at your show, then go on and keep thinking that
Whats does reads mean?

Oct 19, 2006
ALL U CATS CAN SAY WHUT THE FUCK U WANNA SAY, BOTTOM IS IM STILL IN THE STREETS OF SD EVERYDAY SUPPORTING SUPPORT MY CITY, EVEN WHEN IT DONT WANNA SUPPORT IT SELF. WHEN DID GANGBANGING EVEN COME INTO PLAY?? LOL..
NOW JUST CUZ I ROCK WITH THE BEST OF EM, AND U HEAR ME SPITTIN SHIT WITH MAJOR ARTIST.. DONT MEAN I WENT HOLLYWOOD. WHEN I SAID ''I AINT NEVER GON' GO HOLLYWOOD'' IN THAT GUTTER VIDEO...I MEANT IT, ME AS A PERSON HAS NOT AND WILL NOT GO HOLLYWOOD. IM STILL THAT HUMBLE CAT THAT ANY ONE CAN WALK UP AND TALK TO. IM STILL THAT DUDE THATS RUNS A RADIO STATION DEDICATED TO GETTING US UNDERGOUND CATS OUT THERE ON A GLOBAL LEVEL. NOT ONLY DO I OPEN UP FOR THESE ACTS, BUT HALF THE TIME I BRING EM MY DOWN MYSELF AND PROVIDE A PLATFORM FOR OTHER LOCAL CATS TO GET THEY SHINE ON.. SO NOW THAT I HAVE A LITTLE SUCCESS, I WENT HOLLYWOOD? I JUST DONT GET HOW CATS HATE SEEING THE HOMETEAM GET AHEAD OR GET MONEY? AND FREAKS COME ON DAWG, U KNOW ME BETTER THAN THAT HOMEBOY. WHEN HAVE I BEEN HOLLYWOOD WITH YOU? YALL GOT CRHYMES TWISTED LIKE A DREADLOCK. :siccness::siccness::siccness:
You rock with the best...How much do you get paid to open up for these acts? When I hear you spittin shit with major artist...like who? Bone? They washed up...It makes me wonder how much you pay to get em on a track.
Anybody can get any feature with some money. Who was hating on you? Who mentioned you or your music? You put yourself in this conversation. You wanna talk about hating on the hometeam...all I have to say is Joey. Who cares what he said about you, you should have just ignored it and went back on your grind.

Oct 19, 2006
why all the emotions? just dont watch it

you dont put a quarter in your tv every time grimmie wreck comes on TV

you know how many people asked me if the DVD's i gave them was free?

not everyone liked jeopardy either, im sure there was some non spellin nigga that was like fuck this show
I don't watch it...I wouldnt even watch it if my favorite local artist were on it.

A platform for what? Advertising? You guys said its just one big commercial and I bet I could get more national commercials on a bigger network for cheaper...Matter of fact I could get video promotion and get artist music videos played on all the music channels for like double what he charges.

Whats does reads mean?
You spend your day to figure it out since you have no other reply

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Were comparing television shows...we cant compare contestants on a game, to interviewee's, but we can to commercials and interviewees. Now if Trim spa wants to put a 24 second commercial at the end of jeopardy, they dont get that for free.

freaks, and his new album.....same deal.

elow gets no money out of you advertising your album. why should a spot be secured for you when theres people paying...

now say the grimmie wreck show falls off due to non support and people not feeling the fact that you gotta pay for your spot. maybe he'll change it up. maybe itll dissapear and no one will be on tv.

ramen is better than starving...remember that

Oct 19, 2006
Whats does reads mean?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/reads

American Heritage Dictionary - Cite This Source
read Audio Help (rēd) Pronunciation Key
v. read (rěd), read·ing, reads

v. tr.
To examine and grasp the meaning of (written or printed characters, words, or sentences).
To utter or render aloud (written or printed material): read poems to the students.
To have the ability to examine and grasp the meaning of (written or printed material in a given language or notation): reads Chinese; reads music.
To examine and grasp the meaning of (language in a form other than written or printed characters, words, or sentences): reading Braille; reading sign language.
To examine and grasp the meaning of (a graphic representation): reading a map.
To discern and interpret the nature or significance of through close examination or sensitive observation: The tracker read the trail for signs of game.
To discern or anticipate through examination or observation; descry: "I can read abandonment in a broken door or shattered window" (William H. Gass).
To attribute a certain interpretation or meaning to: read her words differently than I did.
To consider (something written or printed) as having a particular meaning or significance: read the novel as a parable.
To discern and interpret the nature or significance of through close examination or sensitive observation: The tracker read the trail for signs of game.
To discern or anticipate through examination or observation; descry: "I can read abandonment in a broken door or shattered window" (William H. Gass).
To attribute a certain interpretation or meaning to: read her words differently than I did.
To consider (something written or printed) as having a particular meaning or significance: read the novel as a parable.
To determine the intent or mood of: can read your mind like a book; a hard person to read.
To foretell or predict (the future).
To receive or comprehend (a radio message, for example): I read you loud and clear.
To study or make a study of: read history as an undergraduate.
To learn or get knowledge of from something written or printed: read that interest rates would continue to rise.
To proofread.
To have or use as a preferred reading in a particular passage: For change read charge.
To indicate, register, or show: The dial reads 32°.
Computer Science To obtain (data) from a storage medium, such as a magnetic disk.
Genetics To decode or translate a sequence of messenger RNA into an amino acid sequence in a polypeptide chain.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
I don't watch it...I wouldnt even watch it if my favorite local artist were on it.

A platform for what? Advertising? You guys said its just one big commercial and I bet I could get more national commercials on a bigger network for cheaper...Matter of fact I could get video promotion and get artist music videos played on all the music channels for like double what he charges.

You spend your day to figure it out since you have no other reply
i wouldnt care if you watched it, theres no money going in my pocket. im just saying, if you dont like beef stroganoff, are you gonna complain about the shit? similar to whom gets charged for what, i see none of that money and i could care less what they do or elow does. What i do know, is i can turn the tv on and hear some sd music and see some interviews from some local artists, and i like that personally.

I said it was one big commercial, and im not elows hand puppet...im stating what i see...i dont really care if you can get a bigger network for cheaper...im a sd local, and i respect being able to see the shit...if thats what u can do go do it but if you dont want to why bring it up...none of that matters to me

being able to see an orko the sykotic alien interview on tv late night is more important than what the fuck u talkin about

Oct 19, 2006
Were comparing television shows...we cant compare contestants on a game, to interviewee's, but we can to commercials and interviewees. Now if Trim spa wants to put a 24 second commercial at the end of jeopardy, they dont get that for free.

freaks, and his new album.....same deal.

elow gets no money out of you advertising your album. why should a spot be secured for you when theres people paying...

now say the grimmie wreck show falls off due to non support and people not feeling the fact that you gotta pay for your spot. maybe he'll change it up. maybe itll dissapear and no one will be on tv.

ramen is better than starving...remember that
How do you compare a interview to a commercial?

If E-Low interview you, he wont run it unless he like you or buy a commercial.

TrimSpa knows people watch Jeopardy and pay to advertise their product. Mountain Dew is all about Hip Hop and exploiting it to sell more soda...Call them up and land a commercial deal then you wont have to worry about gas money, filming time, editing time and you could do the interviews for FREE...

Gas One

May 24, 2006
How do you compare a interview to a commercial?

If E-Low interview you, he wont run it unless he like you or buy a commercial.

TrimSpa knows people watch Jeopardy and pay to advertise their product. Mountain Dew is all about Hip Hop and exploiting it to sell more soda...Call them up and land a commercial deal then you wont have to worry about gas money, filming time, editing time and you could do the interviews for FREE...

people getting interviewed are selling something, a cd. trimspa is selling something, trim spa.

rappers know locals might be watching grimmie wreck and pay to advertise their product.

e-low isnt a billion dollar corporation, nor is he giving commercial deals.

but the fact remains, something is being sold. your selling something, hes selling something. the sponsors are selling something. everyone wants a piece of the pie. if you dont have the supply or demand for it to matter being on the show, or you feel as if grimmie wreck wont substantially meet your needs in networking, I'd believe youre able to make a logical decision as an adult and look elsewhere to advertise.

but advertising aint gonna be free..unless you wanna call up mountain dew and tell em you rap

go ahead, we'll wait for the commercial

Oct 19, 2006
being able to see an orko the sykotic alien interview on tv late night is more important than what the fuck u talkin about
Like you said...if you dont care about what I am talking about...TURN IT OFF

And I dont give a fuck if you are E-Low hand puppet or if you are on his dick.

The whole point is...E-Low aint supporting diego like some of these other dudes think. He is CHARGING diego and thats a fact. So try and twist my words some more