crazie locs with a gangsta rock look and rock sound

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 9, 2009
Rock and roll and heavy metal is the devils music!!
their is some heavy metal devil i stay away from all that but theirs lots that aint that music bout the devil.i,stay away from any raps that speak on the devil music in raps too.i love all of bone thugs music but the board i song i stay not listening to even their best album east 1999 eternal.but i love it all i stay away from the quija board song and when eazy e say the mutha fuckkin devil son in law i bypass that part or just act like he did not say that.eazy e name to me is the Godfather of gangsta rap or.the hip hop thugsta ni be sure to catch that N.W.A. this summer.i will be in a white sox hat with some locs.that day.

Last edited:

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
their is some heavy metal devil i stay away from all that but theirs lots that aint that music bout the devil.i,stay away from any raps that speak on the devil music in raps too.i love all of bone thugs music but the board i song i stay not listening to even their best album east 1999 eternal.but i love it all i stay away from the quija board song and when eazy e say the mutha fuckkin devil son in law i bypass that part or just act like he did not say that.eazy e name to me is the Godfather of gangsta rap or.the hip hop thugsta ni be sure to catch that N.W.A. this summer.i will be in a white sox hat with some locs.that day.
locs in some locs watching a loc'd out e sporting locs, yee

Mar 9, 2009
We needs a locs remix to this, it would suit your energy

mann i will do a remix thangs and maybe disco thangs.but,now im gonna close down my freestyle for a lil bit and give yall my music videos when the director has time to do thangs.now im putting my songs together and just wrapping up the krayzie bone presents crazie locs sicctape.i wanna thank all yall.

Mar 9, 2009
Locs can you still do the Van Damme splits?
oh yeah i can homie.and i,was doing it to bereative with thangs and its creative people started to luv.but theirs haters cause they cant have a little bit of flavor of that.meaning their legs aint loose enough to do it so they hate.crazie locs is never scared to be creative.member that movie the last dragon man what if that dude rapped and did the split spit be coo.thats why the split spit would be a talent for everybody.