crazie locs with a gangsta rock look and rock sound

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 9, 2009
crazie locs love all type of music r n b rock jazz oldies.i thought i was just gone like westcoast gangsta rp my whole life when i was young u grow and do you love other genders and willing to work.its like some1 think their just gone like a certain type of woman you try different u gone like all same with listening to el musica.lol same with listening to music fa shoe.

Props: BUTCHER 206
Mar 9, 2009
Just cuz youre a faggot incisions, dont hate on men loving women...
a thnx for the support cutthroat and timebomb i wasnt paying attention that farm dude was trying to clown.but,it dont hurt me that if he was cause i know where i stand i know i love women.when farm dude is trying to clown i think he just lame cause if you know where you stand it aint gone offend you.you we maybe offensive cause the disrespect on a bad day but we can never be offended from true matters.thnx for the support cutthroat and timebomb.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
i will see whats up.even im not familiar with 1 i can do oldies i could do rick james country will look silly but i could do
I'll find you a song or an instrumental breh. we all wanna see locs do a disco track and take it back to the oldschool. The real oldschoOl where everyone was riding around on roller skates doing cocaine and partying like it's 1999.
I know you'll gas it like always.