crazie locs with a gangsta rock look and rock sound

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 9, 2009
Lmao this nigga is straight comedy just why? Haha
cause the locs a charecter something that u will never be being yourself.thing bout things is that i stay lookin pretty look at my damn curly hair all natural lookin like jheri curls i didnt tend to do that my hair is natutrally curly old school gangsta look/hollywood look im natuarally lookin coo.

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
cause the locs a charecter something that u will never be being yourself.thing bout things is that i stay lookin pretty look at my damn curly hair all natural lookin like jheri curls i didnt tend to do that my hair is natutrally curly old school gangsta look/hollywood look im natuarally lookin coo.
Lmao dude who the fuck fundes your albums and studio time and that video with mc Eiht seriously ?
Yall must have gave that nigga pound to do that shit lol

Apr 20, 2003
Lmao dude who the fuck fundes your albums and studio time and that video with mc Eiht seriously ?
Yall must have gave that nigga pound to do that shit lol
He has fundraisers and helps sell girl scout cookies on his days away from the studio my ninja..... cant knock him for grindin' and making albums as well as videos with MC Eiht cuz Eiht Hype's in the muthafuckin house!

Apr 20, 2003
Po Pimpin... straight Eazy-E'in it with the curls!!

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
He has fundraisers and helps sell girl scout cookies on his days away from the studio my ninja..... cant knock him for grindin' and making albums as well as videos with MC Eiht cuz Eiht Hype's in the muthafuckin house!
Oh aiiiight .. I posted one of his videos on another site
Them east coast niggas thought it was BumFights lmao