Crazie locs raps inside dave n buster shout and thnanx to the homie camcording

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2009
Goddamn... He did it again... Crazie Motha Fuckin Locs yall, & when are you wack ass internet rappers out there gonna realize that you wont sell more than 50 copies on the street of your new shitty mixtape let alone in stores... so you might as well fuckin quit while you're behind.. meanwhile cats like crazie locs are on the rise and have no ceiling in sight and only continue to grow their fanbase and popularity... Crazie locs is goddamn bay area icon and a phenom and yet i still i have to deal with coming into BART only to see retards like the UGLY NIGGA guy post their terrible MS paint flyers and shitty metro pcs ringtone raps while lying about some fake record deal.. or R @ROB RIZE lying about receiving a 1.5 million dollar offer when he can't even afford to pay the rent in his 2 bedroom studio apartment in which he shares with a salvadoran roomate named isidoro who speaks very little to no english... all while real Heavy hittaz in the game like Crazie Locs get swept under the rug and get slept on.. im tired of this shit man... its his time to shine..

Last edited:
Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
Goddamn... He did it again... Crazie Motha Fuckin Locs yall, & when are you wack ass internet rappers out there gonna realize that you wont sell more than 50 copies on the street of your new shitty mixtape let alone in stores... so you might as well fuckin quit while you're behind.. meanwhile cats like crazie locs are on the rise and have no ceiling in sight and only continue to grow their fanbase and popularity... Crazie locs is goddamn bay area icon and a phenom and yet i still i have to deal with coming into BART only to see retards like the UGLY NIGGA guy post their terrible MS paint flyers and shitty metro pcs ringtone raps while lying about some fake record deal.. or R @ROB RIZE lying about receiving a 1.5 million dollar offer when he can't even afford to pay the rent in his 2 bedroom studio apartment in which he shares with a salvadoran roomate named isidoro who speaks very little to no english... all while real Heavy hittaz in the game like Crazie Locs get swept under the rug and get slept on.. im tired of this shit man... its his time to shine..
lmao@ Chuca thinkin he knows my life..to bad i own a home and a small business bitch ass faggot...and like i said i gives a fuck about money i do this for the music.Chucas life is siccness.net..i aint been on here in months and come back and u still bumpin ur gums U must feel threatned..now let ur goatee go rub the balls of Crazie loca!!!since U so on his stinky asian nuts

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
lmao@ Chuca thinkin he knows my life..to bad i own a home and a small business bitch ass faggot...and like i said i gives a fuck about money i do this for the music.Chucas life is siccness.net..i aint been on here in months and come back and u still bumpin ur gums U must feel threatned..now let ur goatee go rub the balls of Crazie loca!!!since U so on his stinky asian nuts
Uh... you did say a record company offered you a mill ticket and a half and you turned it down. You also failed to offer up any evidence that this actually ever happened. No one is buying your wolf tickets.