Crazie locs raps inside dave n buster shout and thnanx to the homie camcording

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i think the pimple on his forehead was rapping this time cuz he came different on this junt

crazie loc's forehead pimple is easily giving him an unfair advantage on the microphone

he shouldnt be allowed to rap until that shit get hit with some oxy or somethin.. i hear there is allegations that our favorite bay area rapper is juicing well i do not believe it, but i do believe that pimple is adding extra brain power somehow, nigga got a battery on his head and shit, aint fair, i wanna see the pimple rap about never loving hoes personally

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=a1ZoBOGkX1scrazie locs rap for interscope part 2.thanks,so much to the fans haters also.reason,why h8ers hate im not being cocky dis is true facultys they jealous.we will start calling these chumps that hate on us mr.jealousgator.lol.so,mr.jealousgators enjoy this vid cause in ur heart u really r.and,thank u,so much to the fans for being true.for thou shalt say jesus let ur blesseth be towards this world.meaning,i wanna say jesus bless this world.thanx again.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
Fuck mr jealousgators and haterrrrs
fuck a fakerrrrr
cause ima an interstaterrrrrr
no flakersss
cause im so dope, so raw
i thought you saw
eat you like a fried prawwwwnnn
or a lobstaaaaarrrr, cause im a rockstar
fuck you and yo offerrrrrr
cause im seriouspfrmmmnnnn