Crabtree or Heyward-Bey

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which Rookie WR Will Have The Most Productive Season In The Bay Area?

• Micheal Crabtree:49ers

Votes: 35 76.1%
  • Darrius Heyward-Bey:Raiders

Votes: 11 23.9%

• Total voters
Feb 14, 2004
if you have lil baby hands you cant fully grip the controller!
Well sorry to hear about your baby hands, but I'm really feelin the 360's controller more than the PS3 controller. I can control the 360 controller real well. I have stepped my Madden game play up real well. I use to be horrible at playing madden. But now, I am pretty good, and I might put up a good fight. Even with the low rated Seahawks. I just dont have Madden Live, though. So we'd have to play in person.

Feb 14, 2004
To be honest, I really don't care about the controllers. I have big enough hands to control either/or. But I prefer 360. But you know what, I can't really talk shit about PS3 Madden. I have never played any Maddens on the PS3. And I don't intend to. I'm an XOBX 360 man my self.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Yeah the X-Box 360 controller is too big for me and the "X" button is different from the PS3's and it gets me confused.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
hahaha at the x button is different the buttons are still shaped in a diamond shouldn't be that hard i just dont like the lil ass RB and LB on the control, but both systems are dope
Man I'll be playing on the 360 and I'll try to push X and I'll end up pushing A or something. Yeah that lil RB and LB button is tricky too. I can't handle that big as controller.

Apr 25, 2002
Man I'll be playing on the 360 and I'll try to push X and I'll end up pushing A or something. Yeah that lil RB and LB button is tricky too. I can't handle that big as controller.
I just don't like the feel of the whack ass Playstation controller. It's too small and the sticks are not nearly as comfortable to use. The button difference is easy to adapt to, so that's not an issue for me.

Apr 25, 2002
It took me a minute to adjust from PS to Xbox controllers. Only thing I dont like about Xbox controllers is how fragile they are made and how expensive they are. Definetly not made to take out your frustration on..LOL

Feb 14, 2004
It took me a minute to adjust from PS to Xbox controllers. Only thing I dont like about Xbox controllers is how fragile they are made and how expensive they are. Definetly not made to take out your frustration on..LOL
LOL that's for sure. I hate that I break my controlers due to my frustration. I don't know why I don't punch a pillow or just turn the xbox off. I must have went thru like 5 or 6 controlers. That shit ain't cheap.

Apr 25, 2002
LOL that's for sure. I hate that I break my controlers due to my frustration. I don't know why I don't punch a pillow or just turn the xbox off. I must have went thru like 5 or 6 controlers. That shit ain't cheap.
5 or 6 controllers at $50 a pop? You could have bought a new system already!

Wait for Project Natal. Then we won't even need controllers.

Jul 24, 2005
Good vids IronLungs... Crabtree looks good but it looks like most of Crabtree's TD's or big plays came from that same spread offense/screen play. DHB seems to be more of a big play threat because of his speed. Just look at the vids, DHB got wheels. And it looks like he gets open more downfield.
agreed homie Dhb was a beast at maryland he just didn't have a qb to get him the ball