Crabtree or Heyward-Bey

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which Rookie WR Will Have The Most Productive Season In The Bay Area?

• Micheal Crabtree:49ers

Votes: 35 76.1%
  • Darrius Heyward-Bey:Raiders

Votes: 11 23.9%

• Total voters

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Common sense? I guess those other teams that passed on his overrated ass didn't have common sense either huh... now he wants to act like a bitch asking for top 5 money and shit! You acting like Al Davis passed up the 2nd coming of Randy Moss, fuck Crabtree!

Apr 25, 2002
I guess those other teams that passed on his overrated ass didn't have common sense either huh...
Well let's see.. The Lions had the first pick, which almost always goes to QB when the team doesn't have one. They didn't have one. Rams suck all around and a receiver is not and should not be that high on their priority list. Chiefs defense is awful, no surprise they took a defensive player. Seahawks signed Houshmanzadeh and weren't expected to take a WR. Jets traded up for the sole purpose of selecting Mark Sanchez. Bengals had other needs much more pressing than WR, plus they have Ochocinco. They were not expected to take a WR. The raiders took Heyward-Bey and EVERYONE LAUGHED. The Jags did pass on him because they wanted to go OT. The Packers don't need a receiver.

The only teams that really passed on Crabtree simply because they didn't want him were the dumbass raiders and the Jags. Everyone else had different priorities and chose to address them instead.

By the way, if Crabtree is overrated, then Darrius Heyward-Bey is the most overrated selection in the history of the NFL draft. Luckily Al Davis' scenile ass is the only one that thought he was that good. If the raiders hadn't selected him there's a good chance he would have slipped into the 2nd round. Crabtree and Maclin were the two highest rated receivers and the ONLY reasonn Heyward-Bey was selected by Oakland is because of his 40 time. Al Davis' fascination with speed has translated into one of the worst overall records in the entire NFL over the past 5 seasons. Good luck with that.

And if you wanna call people bitches for asking for more money, then your boy JaMarcus Russell is the biggest bitch of them all. How long did he holdout for again? Yeah..

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
JR didn't hold out for more money, he held because of certain clauses in his contract! And you should drop it because you usually lose fuckin' with me. Be real with yourself! Crabtree was supposed to be the best player in the draft, he slipped for a reason, and he still wants a top 5 contract. Yeah we seen everyone laugh when we drafted DHB, including Crabtree. That's why that bitch slipped. Now you wanna act like Crabtree is all that! DHB was going first round you don't know what the fuck you're talkin' about! And at least we know our receiver is faster and has a better attitude! Y'all drafted a muthafucka and you don't even know how fast he is. He may not be able to beat one on one man to man coverage for all you know!

May 30, 2006
Common sense? I guess those other teams that passed on his overrated ass didn't have common sense either huh... now he wants to act like a bitch asking for top 5 money and shit! You acting like Al Davis passed up the 2nd coming of Randy Moss, fuck Crabtree!
Keep it one hunid...When the raiders passed on Crabtree and picked Heyward-Bey what honestly went through ur head? I know for a fact no Raider fan jumped off there couch clapping after that fucked up selection.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Check some of the old threads, I was hoping/predicting we would draft him! My Raider folks on here will even tell you!

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Keep it one hunid...When the raiders passed on Crabtree and picked Heyward-Bey what honestly went through ur head? I know for a fact no Raider fan jumped off there couch clapping after that fucked up selection.
actually tony was the only one who wanted bey everyone was clownin the shit outta of him sayin he was an idiot cause he wanted bey so bad

Jan 4, 2003
shit is Crabtree even signed yet???? DHB locked up a 5 year deal. no holdout bs... Crabtree wasnt a top 5 pick so he needa stop tryna get paid like one.... fuckin pussy

Apr 25, 2002
Now you wanna act like Crabtree is all that!
NOW? Dog, he is literally the only reason I watched the NFL Draft this year. I didn't think there was any way in hell he'd land on the Niners and you have no idea how happy I was when we selected him. So what the fuck do you mean NOW I wanna act like Crabtree is all that? LMAO homie don't act like you know me.

Feb 14, 2004
IF Crabtree didn't get injured during the combine, and still went to the 9ers, I'd say, well he's got the skills and could be a good weapon for the 9ers(if they have a good qb, no one knows if they do, its all just speculation right now, hill is good, but is he good enough to take the 9ers to the dance?), but since he got injured in the offseason, I say, sign a fucking deal you damn diva. He needs to sign one of those deals where he gets paid by how he preforms. If he preforms badass, give him badass money, if he preforms poor, give him poor money.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
NOW? Dog, he is literally the only reason I watched the NFL Draft this year. I didn't think there was any way in hell he'd land on the Niners and you have no idea how happy I was when we selected him. So what the fuck do you mean NOW I wanna act like Crabtree is all that? LMAO homie don't act like you know me.
Well when he sucks ass don't come in here with your bullshit excuses!