Crabtree or Heyward-Bey

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which Rookie WR Will Have The Most Productive Season In The Bay Area?

• Micheal Crabtree:49ers

Votes: 35 76.1%
  • Darrius Heyward-Bey:Raiders

Votes: 11 23.9%

• Total voters
May 30, 2006
I'm not a fan of either the Niners or Raiders so my opinion is bias....But although Frisco QB problem is fucked up and he's holding out for right now I still say Crabtree all the way.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

this wil be anothe niner vs raider thread...

ofcourse all niner fans are gonna vote for MC and raider fans are gonna vote for DHB...

edit: with taht said....Crabtree bitches!!

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I've already created a thread just like this.... DHB was outvoted by the majority of the siccness sports fans.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
this wil be anothe niner vs raider thread...

ofcourse all niner fans are gonna vote for MC and raider fans are gonna vote for DHB...

edit: with taht said....Crabtree bitches!!
Not really, some Raider fans kept it real and voted for Crabtree. Let me find that old thread!

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Good vids IronLungs... Crabtree looks good but it looks like most of Crabtree's TD's or big plays came from that same spread offense/screen play. DHB seems to be more of a big play threat because of his speed. Just look at the vids, DHB got wheels. And it looks like he gets open more downfield.

Jan 12, 2006
honestly from looking at those two vids DHB looks better, but if you pay attention crabtree is so quick and creates so much seperation that he constantly has to come back for the ball because his piece of shit QB cant get the ball to him on the run. hopefully that same thing doesnt happen with us. Our QB's better step their arm streghth game up! and get the homie crabtree the ball or else he is going to be useless to us!

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Right on for being honest! I think it's DHB's speed that makes him look better. Plus he looks bigger too. It looks like DHB's qb kept underthrowing him and he would either have to wait and slow down for the ball or adjust to it. You see what happened he ran one of Crabtree's signature screen plays, he took it to the house and left defenders in the dust. Crabtree is pretty good at reading and setting up his blocks though. The Niners will have to run some of those screen plays to get the ball in his hands. I don't know how he's going to do in a pro offense.

Apr 25, 2002
Same goober that said Asomugha should've been a 6th-7th rounder..Atliest half the players taken in the 1st round every year turn out to be busts...if he knew they were gonna be busts he wouldn't have them as 1st round prospects. Then he gets all mad when players dont get drafted where he thought they would.