Court Dog speaks with Siccness.net

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
mrkmaidog said:
hey i remember when they had snippets off the album from the old website last year. does anyone know if "BRING DA PAIN" W/ BROTHA LYNCH HUNG & "I KNOW" made it onto the album still??? ive been waiting for these 2 songs for a long ass time i wanna hear it. the song with lynch is sicc!!!!

When I talked to Court Dog back in August I asked him was "I KNOW" gonna be on the album bc I really like that song and he said no bc that song is one of those songs he recorded that he wasnt really feeling he said he even added Layzie Bone to it and he may release it on his next Soundtrack.

Jun 2, 2005
Court Dog speaks with

maculentways said:
mafiaqueen, you're such a groupie

end discussion

::
I second that, I check this part of the siccness alot, and everyother post since the Fat Tone shit died down, has Court or Court Dog in it... Sounds to me, like you want to be in your cousins place, either that or you can't help but let the world know you know something about someone from your city that is making moves...

Nov 13, 2004
MID-WEST785 said:
I got a question where the fuck are the mods?????? LMFAO
tell me about it, huh, god forbid somebody get on here and talk about somebody really makin moves being successful! oh yeah, its funny how nobody could answer that question "who has done what he's done". Strange and provacotive? god forbid we entertain and talk about somebody raising the bar.