Court Dog speaks with Siccness.net

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 14, 2003
GOOD INTERVIEW, DOG'S MAKIN MOVES, IM NOT TOO FAMILIAR WITH HIM, I'VE HEARD SOME SONGS WHERE HE CAME OFF, BUT IM GONNA BE LOOKIN FOR HIS FUTIRE PROJECTS. @ MAFIAQUEEN, I SEEN ALL THE POSTS WHERE YOU SUPPORTED COURT, INCLUDING ALL THE ONES IN THE PAST. ITS GOOD TO SEE PEOPLE STICKING TO THEIR CONVICTIONS, I SEE YOU.

Jan 6, 2006
hey i remember when they had snippets off the album from the old website last year. does anyone know if "BRING DA PAIN" W/ BROTHA LYNCH HUNG & "I KNOW" made it onto the album still??? ive been waiting for these 2 songs for a long ass time i wanna hear it. the song with lynch is sicc!!!!

j.p.

Sicc OG
Jun 29, 2005
mafiaqueen said:
Another iinnocent bystander doin too much.......you finna catch it boy u better duck..

What is this shit you better duck....you are a dumb broad. You need to grow up alot....nobody here gives a shit what you have to say. Has it ever dawned on you that people do this to see how ignorrant you act, and another thing you were the child in school everyday saying "my dad will beat your dad up" wasnt ya

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
I juss wouldnt reply to her any more. Mods should delete any court dog comment she makes that doesnt belong in a thread from now on... Juss ban the words court dog ***** *** that would be all we`d see... She obviously looks at this as some kind of promotion but its negative promotion..

Nov 13, 2004
MID-WEST785 said:
I juss wouldnt reply to her any more. Mods should delete any court dog comment she makes that doesnt belong in a thread from now on... Juss ban the words court dog ***** *** that would be all we`d see... She obviously looks at this as some kind of promotion but its negative promotion..
How is it negative promo when all I'm sayin is his movie, new songs, new album,etc? I aint doin nothin that the rest of yall aint doin. Mocheez is always posting somethin about Young Kev and yall dont say shit!!! Yall some BBBBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHEES!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 13, 2004
JLMACN said:
you giving internet threats now?

God damn...this bitch gets dumber and dumber everyday..

I dont mean it literally. Its a metaphor. It means I aint tryna get u but if u keep gettin in my B.I. then I'm finna clown like I do JLMACN.

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
mafiaqueen said:
How is it negative promo when all I'm sayin is his movie, new songs, new album,etc? I aint doin nothin that the rest of yall aint doin. Mocheez is always posting somethin about Young Kev and yall dont say shit!!! Yall some BBBBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHEES!!!!!!!!!!
Its negative when you spam every thread wit his name and everyone ends up pissed like now... lol

Nov 13, 2004
MID-WEST785 said:
Its negative when you spam every thread wit his name and everyone ends up pissed like now... lol
Every thread? Spam? Mocheez posting things about Vell or Kev aint spam? Why is it spam when I do it? Maybe I post more than others cuz Court got more goin on than others...You ever think about that? And why are yall pissed off and in your feelings? All u niggaz got a uterus.

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
mafiaqueen said:
Every thread? Spam? Mocheez posting things about Vell or Kev aint spam? Why is it spam when I do it? Maybe I post more than others cuz Court got more goin on than others...You ever think about that? And why are yall pissed off and in your feelings? All u niggaz got a uterus.
maybe pissed off was a bad choice of words juss tired of it hows that... that new vell gonna be hot..

j.p.

Sicc OG
Jun 29, 2005
what is really funny is how you post something about court and it gets 10 looks no replies....you are starting to look like jmk records or what ever the fuck it is.