Court Dog speaks with Siccness.net

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 13, 2004
Heat Myser said:
I know dude personally...I don't put much worth in the internet. So with that said, JP is not a hater.
If you really knew Court personally then u wouldnt be cosigning with that JP bitch! Court is a stand up cat and I've seen bonified killas and street legends come to this mans instore to show love and support. So in closing you dont know shit.

Nov 13, 2004
j.p. said:
First and foremost he did say that he was going to try to get it on Bet and Bet stars buddy....I could see the stars thing MAYBE....the dude that started the thread wanted feedback and I gave it. I give the upmost respect to underground artists period.
I'm confused with you, who the fuck are you to even speak on what dude can and cannot maybe do? Do you talk to him? Did he tell you that? I tell all u hatin bastards somethin.....all you niggaz that say u know this man....POST YA REAL NAMES UP HERE AND STAND BY YA STATEMENTS AND I"LL MAKE SURE COURT SEES IT AND IF HE KNOWS HE"LL CALL YOU AND YALL CAN HOLLA ABOUT IT!!! BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

j.p.

Sicc OG
Jun 29, 2005
Aww the famous Mafiaqueen...you know what your the type of person who would go around saying that court won the lottery and in the end he only won 10 bucks...shut the fuck up..heat was talking about me not court so there you go again dick all up in the mouth. You need to stop, Ill bet you money that shit wont go near what your thinking. His features are shitty that Is the stuff I listen to when No Limit was really doing something..the 90's are over!!! Its all about new. And dick ride you never have anything good to say about anyone but "court" until the end of the thread and your pride is crushed and then you want to agree with other people. And your dumb bitch all the shit that I said that court said was from his interview..so he did say it..should I go on or stop now.

j.p.

Sicc OG
Jun 29, 2005
I WILL GIVE HIM THIS IT IS A GOOD TRAILER MORE THAN I EXPECTED...FOR VIDEO QUALITY AND SOUND...HE DIDNT HALF ASS IT THATS COOL, LET HIS WORK AND EFFORTS SPEAK FOR ITSELF..ONLY TIME WILL TELL, NOT YOU!!!

Nov 13, 2004
C-MOB said:
The Court Dog avenger is back.....

and more emotional than ever....

crushing opinions one by one.....

lol....
Dont have a problem with opinions baby, just ignorant ones. You as stupid as the rest of them for gettin involved. Fuck Court Dog it has nothin to do with him!! Its the principal of them hating on the strength of my supporting a person. Thats some bitch shit. We could be talkin bout anybody but i just happen to know Court dont deserve that cuz he love the town too much. If you dont like his shit cool...Not a problem. But to say "I dont like him because she say his name too much, or he aint Spike Lee yada yada without seeing anything is bitchmade" I'm crushing BITCHMADE behavior!

Nov 13, 2004
j.p. said:
I WILL GIVE HIM THIS IT IS A GOOD TRAILER MORE THAN I EXPECTED...FOR VIDEO QUALITY AND SOUND...HE DIDNT HALF ASS IT THATS COOL, LET HIS WORK AND EFFORTS SPEAK FOR ITSELF..ONLY TIME WILL TELL, NOT YOU!!!
Thats all I was sayin was make a educated opinion. Dont hate on a man based of of bullshit. And maybe I was wrong in callin u a hater cuz you got your info and then formed an opinion but I guess if you were truly a hater then you would have still shot it down. But you was a hater for a minute.:) But your right time will tell, not me.

Nov 13, 2004
j.p. said:
Aww the famous Mafiaqueen...you know what your the type of person who would go around saying that court won the lottery and in the end he only won 10 bucks...shut the fuck up..heat was talking about me not court so there you go again dick all up in the mouth. You need to stop, Ill bet you money that shit wont go near what your thinking. His features are shitty that Is the stuff I listen to when No Limit was really doing something..the 90's are over!!! Its all about new. And dick ride you never have anything good to say about anyone but "court" until the end of the thread and your pride is crushed and then you want to agree with other people. And your dumb bitch all the shit that I said that court said was from his interview..so he did say it..should I go on or stop now.
Have you heard the album....?

j.p.

Sicc OG
Jun 29, 2005
mafiaqueen said:
Have you heard the album....?
no if you got it send it to me ill listen to it....Im not knocking him down..."everybody" is doing shit...a rapper these days is like a faucet in a house there is one in all of them. there are alot of people that say they are doing "stuff"....

Jun 26, 2003
mafiaqueen said:
Dont have a problem with opinions baby, just ignorant ones. You as stupid as the rest of them for gettin involved. Fuck Court Dog it has nothin to do with him!! Its the principal of them hating on the strength of my supporting a person. Thats some bitch shit. We could be talkin bout anybody but i just happen to know Court dont deserve that cuz he love the town too much. If you dont like his shit cool...Not a problem. But to say "I dont like him because she say his name too much, or he aint Spike Lee yada yada without seeing anything is bitchmade" I'm crushing BITCHMADE behavior!
Looks like you're making friends left and right. I think people are almost looking to turn away from CourtDog because of you and your attitude. We know you are wet in the panties for him, but you should just quit while you're ahead. Court is cool as fuck and I will support him no matter what, but shit you are really trying make people hate him. Thats too bad, because Court as a person doesn't deserve all this drama. BTW Has this album dropped yet?

Jul 21, 2005
snypamuzicc.blogspot.com
Nov 13, 2004
j.p. said:
no if you got it send it to me ill listen to it....Im not knocking him down..."everybody" is doing shit...a rapper these days is like a faucet in a house there is one in all of them. there are alot of people that say they are doing "stuff"....
The cover of StreetMasters, the Cover of Downlow magazine, in the new Murder Dog, read about him in the Call Paper, www.themidwestdboys.com and check outthe movie, www.myspace.com/courtdog816. Heard on hot103 he sold his movie for 250,000 dollars. Now, the proof is RIGHT there. Go pick up the magazines. Turn on ya TV and open ya eyes homie.

j.p.

Sicc OG
Jun 29, 2005
mafiaqueen said:
The cover of StreetMasters, the Cover of Downlow magazine, in the new Murder Dog, read about him in the Call Paper, www.themidwestdboys.com and check outthe movie, www.myspace.com/courtdog816. Heard on hot103 he sold his movie for 250,000 dollars. Now, the proof is RIGHT there. Go pick up the magazines. Turn on ya TV and open ya eyes homie.
Mafiaqueen good for him...I still dont care about anything you have to say.

Nov 13, 2004
j.p. said:
Mafiaqueen good for him...I still dont care about anything you have to say.
Of coarse you dont wanna hear what I got to say cuz the truth hurts....But not good for him...GODD FOR US AS A CITY!!! Techs new album..GOOD FOR US AS A CITY!!!

Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
mafiaqueen said:
Of coarse you dont wanna hear what I got to say cuz the truth hurts....But not good for him...GODD FOR US AS A CITY!!! Techs new album..GOOD FOR US AS A CITY!!!

Its not becuz he doesn't want to hear the truth, or becuz the truth hurts...

its becuz he doesn't want to hear YOU....