Court Dog speaks with Siccness.net

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 3, 2004
Check out the lil interview let us know what u think? Peace. P.S. Mafiaqueen u are not allowed to speak on this one!! U done enuff.........

Feb 8, 2003
Its at the begining of the sicness website under the news section. Also why yall always talking shit about mafia queen? imo she a treal azz bytch i dont have a problem with her, she not a groupie she really is down with court dog in real life and ii sikc wasnt insulting her he was saying he wants new opinions.

j.p.

Sicc OG
Jun 29, 2005
First he is not Spike Lee, Hype Williams, etc. I dont see his movie going on Bet. If it does then Ill give it a chance. He should probably stick to real estate.

Feb 8, 2003
j.p. said:
First he is not Spike Lee, Hype Williams, etc. I dont see his movie going on Bet. If it does then Ill give it a chance. He should probably stick to real estate.

Typical hater not giving a individual a chance especially when they doing more then you'll ever do in your lifetime at least Court Dog is making a attempt to do something positive with his life you got alot of life lessons to learn buddy. You dont have to be a major producer to have your movie on bet stars, they support black independent films, that shows how much you know and hes not talking about BET the actual music channel that 106 & park comes on hes talking about BETmovie chanel divisions like BET Black Stars channel I didnt even listen to the interview and i knew that.. Long as you have the money, connect then you can have your movie on bet stars.

j.p.

Sicc OG
Jun 29, 2005
Cesolito #1 said:
Typical hater not giving a individual a chance especially when they doing more then you'll ever do in your lifetime at least Court Dog is making a attempt to do something positive with his life you got alot of life lessons to learn buddy. You dont have to be a major producer to have your movie on bet stars, they support black independent films, that shows how much you know and hes not talking about BET the actual music channel that 106 & park comes on hes talking about BETmovie chanel divisions like BET Black Stars channel I didnt even listen to the interview and i knew that.. Long as you have the money, connect then you can have your movie on bet stars.

First and foremost he did say that he was going to try to get it on Bet and Bet stars buddy....I could see the stars thing MAYBE....the dude that started the thread wanted feedback and I gave it. I give the upmost respect to underground artists period.

Feb 8, 2003
j.p. said:
First and foremost he did say that he was going to try to get it on Bet and Bet stars buddy....I could see the stars thing MAYBE....the dude that started the thread wanted feedback and I gave it. I give the upmost respect to underground artists period.

I can feel that.

Nov 13, 2004
Twiztid One said:
mafia queen made me hater towards Court Dog...and i usually dont hate on anyone but she did it .
Naw the hater is in you anyway homie....sorry boo. You been a hater. How can u hate a cat as intelligent and humble as Court because of some chick speaking highly of him? I swear yall make me sick. I almost cant come on here anymore cuz all yall do is dickride and hate. Cesolito, one luv baby! P.S. Yall should check out the article they did on Court in the Call paper. Maybe you can get some positivity in your spirit.

Nov 13, 2004
Heat Myser said:
JP is not a hater....trust me.
Trust u? Who the fuck are u? A man admitting that he is hating on another man based on some one else speaking positive on him. Not to mention judging dudes movie and movie making ability without seeing anything to form an intelligent opinion. And you vouch for that bitch JP so fuck you and your mother too. It has nothin to do with Court! Its the hate and crabs in the bucket syndrome that our black men have that upsets me.