Cougnut album?? Anyone??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2006
illmannered666 said:
His mom has all the songs. When and if she wants it to come out, that's when it will be out. That's really it right now.
ok but why exactly does she not want it released? she doesnt want to look as if shes profiting off her sons death?

so many people overlook cougnut and dont give him credit or respect and all they give a fuck bout is mac dre and that shit pisses me off. the rebel is a fuckin legend...people need to step the history game up, learn about somethin

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
illmannered666 said:
His mom has all the songs. When and if she wants it to come out, that's when it will be out. That's really it right now.
if coug's mother ever agreed to released cougnut album. Gabe, would you put coug's last performance at the cactus on dvd ?

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
man i been bumpn COUGNUT for years, one of my favorites is PUBLIC EXECUTION, mobbin down the city bumpn this-remind me of my younger days when my bro was on the mission

Aug 27, 2007
for the person that started the cougnut discography, you can also add

kool aide "ghetto child" (no year stated) to it and the song off that is a tight ass song called "don't nutt 2 quick" and then he's featured on the animosity album i think from 1995 on su-side records

i feel you on that jay-cee i pay 50 too

May 31, 2006
for some people, their most anticipated releases are:
Dr. Dre's - 'Detox'
Yuk's - 'MDMP'
Guns-N-Roses' - 'Chinese Democracy'

but for me, i wana hear this Cougnut more than any of those

R.I.P. to the man, just keepin this thread alive