Cougnut album?? Anyone??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SOLO

Sicc OG
May 23, 2002
illmannered666 said:
Nothing new - may as well give up on the idea. By the time it comes out, all the Cougnut fans will be old, it's already visible with the newer generation asking "Who's Cougnut??"
What exactly is holding up the release of a Cougnut album? And what would need to be done in order for it to happen? Please feel free to PM.

Apr 18, 2005
FUCK THAT! I got a feeling this will drop ONE DAY.. not sayin' soon thou. I'mma slapp this on the favorites & upp this evrytime to keep it goin. WE NEED A COUG ALBUM!!!

Jun 21, 2005
Fo' Sho' people. Kids these days saying "who's cougnut??" so that album needs to drop! PERIOD. Is it because of someone putting up the money to press it or incomplete album or what? I'm sure if it's incomplete someone could fuck with it and complete it. gotta keep it legit though.

Jan 21, 2006
C'mon I think Celski had some tracks why not release them and donate the money to his fam and kids.
I heard some fool in lake view had tracks too.
whats up, give this bay legend his final respects, was the last album coughnut 2k?

Jan 21, 2006
KAH707KALI said:
if u wanna give him respect learn how to spell his name right cougnut. His mom is the one that doesnt want to release the album. Skanless 2k is the album that we are waitin on it never came out
How the fuck you spell his name is secondary to his raps bra, I heard that his mom doesnt want to release those tracks but I would say to her there is a great respect and appreciation for your son. So please let us experiance his last times and pay our final respects