cop is driving right behind you.........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
i still have a hubcap somewhere in the streets of escondido for going up on the curb...i drank waaaay too much that night..if i woulda got stopped...i would have been completely okay with it at that point.

ive mastered the art of falling asleep for 8 seconds on the freeway
every 3 minutes and making it look like regular driving..
shit mayne the first time i came out to north county recreationally was a couple years ago to see this beezy in oceanside.... i left about 12:30am, did my thang and fell asleep, wakin up at like 3:00 am off a 40 and some weed....the bitch used her delilah ways to make me blow a blunt and i hadn't smoked in like 4 months on some job shit.... so i was hella sleep....i hopped right in the low from dead asleep and was driving....im tryin to get home on the 5, there's NO TRAFFIC AT ALL.... when the fucc in your life have you seen no traffic on the 5? but man, i fell asleep every 45 seconds the whole way from oceanside to Dago.... i'm amazed i didn't kill myself.... god bless whoever invented those bump lane dividers.... which they don't have in states that get snow.... that's FUCCED up....

Nov 21, 2007
^he must be.... only a white person could get away with that shit.

i waved at some cops who where following me one day and they pulled me over, whooped my ass and towed my car. they said i was throwing up gang signs and flippin them off, learned my lesson

May 4, 2002
^he must be.... only a white person could get away with that shit.

i waved at some cops who where following me one day and they pulled me over, whooped my ass and towed my car. they said i was throwing up gang signs and flippin them off, learned my lesson
off top cops wouldnt do that, post the papers or get banned

Nov 21, 2007
what the fuck u talkin bout they wouldnt do that shit, they did that shit. i was in the back seat complainin like why the fuck yall pull me over for wavin at you and the cop officer rose hops out the car, pulls me out and socks the shit out my stomach and chest. cuffs were on so tight my hands were blue. i got charged with resisting arrest, driving with suspened license. i got to jail they were ready to take me on that elevator ride and whoop my ass again i just shut my mouth and went to court. i aint got no lawyer money and damn sure dont no more problems wit the pigs so fuck it

Jan 9, 2006
www.myspace.com
Yeah.. lol

Other races can't wave at the cops?
all cops automatically think your a thug or bangin when ur a minority livin in an area where theres gangs. most people i know dont like cops.. i feel uncomfortable around em. especially when they fuck wit u and you didnt do nutin. me and da homies was comin from a funeral back in high school and we were drivin in a car that looked similar to one that had just did a drive by couple a blocks away. anywayz the helicopter was followin us, like 6 sdpd cars, they had shotguns on us, had us get out the car one by one mind u we was only 16, dogs ripped all my homies seats out found no gun .nutin. false incrimination gee that what we go thru in the hood on a daily .. that why i say fuck cops