cop is driving right behind you.........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i went to the beach, walked out, saw the sheriff...im like ok should i wait for the sheriff to leave, or just bounce...there was some white kids smoking weed and im thinkin ok, hes prolly comin to harrass them cuz they hella out in public with it...i get in my car and the sheriff fuckin busts a u as quick as he could, just to slow down behind me and follow my bumper down the entire beach strip while i attempt to go the speed limit and wonder if i have any warrants i dont know about.....

no ticket, but then again i stopped at the light no rollign stops and was going exactly the speed limit and i didnt have shit but cigarettes in my car anyway so he wouldnt be able to do shit anyway.

i did however keep the music at a smooth jazz level.....

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
I act like I dont even see them muthafukkas and keep doin me. That's what I call actin normal nowadays. Back in the day it seemed like every time I made eye contact with a cop my ass was gettin pulled over.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
lmao i didnt even remember that chris rock video and some parts i was able to repeat verbatim, like the shut the fuck up part

im more worried about cops remembering who i am from jail and following me under that pretense....i try to give them the 'im sober, wussup' look even if im tripping balls

cops out here will follow you for not looking at them, like you tryna hide..