cookin with el gordo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
i love food

i eat food everyday

im dependent on food

i think im addicted to it cuz if i dont eat i get hungry

if i stop eating i think i'll die

my turtle had the same problem too cuz it died cuz it didnt have food

this is a turrble disease i tell ya boy

May 1, 2009
i love food

i eat food everyday

im dependent on food

i think im addicted to it cuz if i dont eat i get hungry

if i stop eating i think i'll die

my turtle had the same problem too cuz it died cuz it didnt have food

this is a turrble disease i tell ya boy
Ever go to Foods Anonymous? lol

Aug 24, 2003
lol ^

mari was looking at those steak burritos like that dog was lookin at those cupcake

first thing tomorrow afternoon im going to buy one of those safeway rotisserie chickens, a pack of corn tortillas, and some jalapenos. heat tortillas in pan, rip off some meat off the chicken, wrap and eat and take an occasional bite out of the jalapeno, simple as it gets

Apr 15, 2007
www.facebook.com
lol ^

mari was looking at those steak burritos like that dog was lookin at those cupcake

first thing tomorrow afternoon im going to buy one of those safeway rotisserie chickens, a pack of corn tortillas, and some jalapenos. heat tortillas in pan, rip off some meat off the chicken, wrap and eat and take an occasional bite out of the jalapeno, simple as it gets
Haha, pretty much. I've been starving all week. That sounds good too. My family left to Mexico for the holidays and left me with an empty fridge. At least I get to eat for free at work. Luckily, I found some meat and tortillas so I made me some Cheeto burrito-inspired fried burritos.

Apr 15, 2007
www.facebook.com
those look good

whats in them?
altho i dont like flour tortillas, unless theyre freshly made
It's just ground beef cooked with some onions and some chili powder my mom uses for tacos. I'm not a huge fan of store-bought flour tortillas either, I also prefer home-made ones. I know how to make them, but I'm too lazy right now. Lol.