cookin with el gordo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Not burritos but I just had some fajitas.
Just got done killing some. I make fajitas at least once a week. They're increadably quick and I always grill (or sauté if it's cold ass fuck) a gang of meat/peppers/onions so I got left overs for lunch.

Edit: I usually use the left overs for something other than fajitas though. Mix a little hot sauce with mayo put it on a roll with some slices of avacado, lettuce and tomato add the leftovers and you e got a PROPER sammich.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
The Carniceria by my house got the bombest marinated Carne Asada, I don't make burrito's unless I'm using asada. That big ol safeway steak shit is for white people burrito's (lol and yeah I'm white) I still dont eat white people burritos though.LMFAO damn I'm lit I need to go pick up a pound and make some shit for lunch.

Aug 9, 2002
The Carniceria by my house got the bombest marinated Carne Asada, I don't make burrito's unless I'm using asada. That big ol safeway steak shit is for white people burrito's (lol and yeah I'm white) I still dont eat white people burritos though.LMFAO damn I'm lit I need to go pick up a pound and make some shit for lunch.
When it comes to buying ma on carne asada id rather cook and marinate ma own meat. If u don't know what kind of steak it is, go to a meat market and ask what kind of meat it is. Its mainly thin sliced steak. When u buy it already marinated, it really doesn't taste the way u want it to taste wit hella flavor so I do ma own shit.

FUCK IT! MA NEXT FOOD THREAD IS CARNE ASADA TACOS SINCE WE ON THE SUBJECT. DANA WHAT U THINK SINCE UR THE QUEEN FUCKIN GURU AT COOKIN ON THE SICCNESS? WHAT'S UR IDEAS AND TIPS ON COOKIN UR OWN SINCE U LIKE TO DO THE DAMN THANG?!